49

the handle on his door had something hanging from it. it was like some sort of door handle decor, it was cute.

once that door opened, my nervousness quickly turned into excitement. again.

as he pressed onto the light switch, only the dim lights turned on. the mood was relaxed and nice.

his room was full of shades like white, grey and black. but... there were a few hints of blue.

it felt like it belonged to a more mature sunghoon.

the first thing i recognized was a large penguin stuffy that was on his bed. it looked like he's had it for a long time. looking at this side of purity from him made me smile.

i guess i found it cute how he had something he liked to cuddle in bed.

he let me in but i didn't hear the door close, so i looked back to see if he was still standing there.

he was still holding onto the door knob, "i'm gonna get water, do you want water as well or something else?"

i shook my head, "water is fine, thank you."

he hummed in response before leaving with the door slightly open.

naturally, i began looking around. he had a dresser in front of his bed, it was against the opposing wall that from his bed.

there was a small mirror that sat on it, the ones that you'd usually see in a girl's room. there was a picture frame, perfumes or cologne and other random items that were most likely misplaced.

he was probably too lazy to put them back to where they belonged.

behind his door was a mirror. there were polaroids on the top of it, near the corners and sides. it was cute.

the wall decor in his room was nice too. there were large paintings to fill a big plain wall. one wall that had all his achievements and medals on it along with a few pictures, and then his study area with a few posters and shelves.

the wall his desk was against held things that were more apart of his life outside of figure skating and school.

it felt comforting to stare at this wall. just the pictures alone spoke so much about himself.

there was something that caught my eye. i thought i was hallucinating when i recognized a familiar face, but i wasn't. i took a closer look and noticed that it was sunghoon and i when we were younger. it was only one picture though.

it was when we used to figure skate— or when i used to.

i smiled. i was wondering why this was the only picture he had from that class, but i didn't really think too much about it.

then, i saw something sticking out of a small poster he had on that wall. there were a few papers sticking out of it. they were bright colours like neon pink and yellow, so i assumed they were sticky notes.

but as my hand was reaching towards it, curiously trying to see why it was hidden between this poster, i heard the creaking sound of his door from behind.

"kyu."

i quickly turned around and looked towards the door. my hands went to my side. i realized that i was probably being a bit nosy, looking at his room in every detail while he was gone. it was a bit disrespectful, so i tried to fixed myself up.

he was there, holding the two glasses of water.

i looked to the side, "sorry. i got carried away." i said with a guilty expression. he shook his head, signalling that it was fine.

i smiled and walked happily towards him, taking one cup from his hand and taking a sip out of it.

all of a sudden, i forgot about whatever i was so curious about a second ago.

he put his glass on his bedside table and so did i. he then went to his closet. the closet door fit the wall, not leaving space between the ceiling.

it seemed like he was getting something from the top shelf in the closet. it was folded and large, so i thought it was a blanket.

"what're you doing?"

"futon."

i tilted my head, suddenly sulking for whatever reason.

he turned around once he finally had it in his hands. he saw my expression and furrowed his brows in confusion.

"do you really not want to sleep next to me?"

GIRL WHAT R U DOJFN!?