Still Friends

Taehyung woke up on the couch, his back pressed up against a hard chest. He was confused and scared at first until everything came rushing back to him seeing the slightly unfamiliar living room.

He felt two strong arms wrapped around his waist from behind him. One was scattered in tattoos that he hadn't noticed before. He stared at the forearms for a moment before looking over at the other couch.

He saw Yoongi laid with his head on Jimin's chest. His arms wrapped around Yoongi's head like he was protecting him. Both were fast asleep as their legs were tangled.

He looked over and saw a sleeping Namjoon sprawled over the large chair under a small fuzzy blanket. He giggled at the sight of his open mouth.

He slowly moved Jungkook's arms from around his waist and stood up. He could smell the eggs and bacon coming from the kitchen. He hadn't eaten since his lunch at school yesterday so he was starving.

When he walked in the kitchen, he found Jin and Hobi making breakfast. Hoseok was shirtless and peeling cucumbers while Jin was cooking at the stove.

"Good morning, Taehyungie. Sleep well?" Jin asked as he came to give him a hug.

Taehyung hugged back before nodding.

"Like a baby." He answered with a bright smile making Jin coo and ruffle his already messy bed head.

One by one, boys started to walk into the kitchen and sit around the table. Everyone helped when it was needed. Taehyung put on jazz music as they worked around each other.

Jungkook was the only one still sleeping by now, and breakfast was ready.

"Taehyung, go wake your hubby. He needs to eat something." Yoongi said as he wiped ketchup from Hoseoks mouth.

Taehyung blushed at the name "hubby" but nodded nonetheless and went to wake him up.

He looked at Jungkook's smushed face and long tousled hair that had flown in every direction. His lips were red and pouted and he looked so comfortable.

Taehyung gently pushed his shoulder.

"Jungkook, wake up!" He said as he shook the male.

"Ugghhhhh." Jungkook groaned out without moving.

"Breakfast is ready, come eat please." Taehyung said.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and squinted them to adjust to the light.

"Hey sleepyhead." Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook only stared a little before flopping back onto the couch.

"Come eat." Taehyung said and grabbed his arm to pull him up.

He only moved a little before sitting up a little to glare at Taehyung.

"Come on, Jin made eggs." Taehyung said.

"Alright, alright. Let me pee, please." Jungkook said before standing and stretching.

When he lifted his arms, his shirt peeked up to reveal his abdomen. Taehyung tried not to stare but it was right there and it was so defined and toned. It was hard to look away.

He didn't notice Jungkook watching him with a smirk.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He said, lowering his arms.

"Yah!" Taehyung said before grabbing a spare pillow and flinging it at Jungkook.

Jungkook laughed before heading to the bathroom leaving a flustered Taehyung in the living room.