Hochul

Taehyung's POV:

"Hi, sweet face. What's your name?" A guy said as he stepped right in front of me, blocking my view of my three friends.

I recognized him as a senior. He hangs out with the smokers.

"U-Uhm Taehyung." I said in a small voice.

"Sorry, the music is really loud! Say that again?" He yelled before leaning down, directly in front of my face.

I got a whiff of his cigarette and marijuana smell making me wince and take a step away from him in disgust.

I wanted to go to my friends and get away from him, but the amount of people crowded in the room were pushing me towards this guy no matter how much I tried to push away from him.

"Taehyung." I said a little louder, still trying to push past him. He grabbed my wrist, preventing me from fully passing him.

"I'm Hochul." He said with a gross smirk.

I gulped a little and nodded as a response before trying to get past him again.

"Why the rush, little one? Why don't we go upstairs and get to know each other?" He asked in a creepy, deep voice.

I immediately shook my head.

"N-No thank you!" I yelled over the music, trying to desperately pry his hand off of my wrist.

"It'll be fun, come on." The guy said in my ear before trying to drag me towards the stairs.

I tried to resist before remembering Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin were on the stairs. I let out a sigh of relief as he dragged me towards them. I could get their help.

Just as we were about to reach the bottom step, someone gripped the back of Hochul's shirt and pulled him down to the ground.

He let go of my wrist at the impact and I stepped away as soon as I was free.

I looked back to see Jungkook glaring at him with a scarily calm face. His aura was radiating anger and disgust.

Taehyung gulped.

Before he could say a word, Jungkook spoke.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" He spat, his voice deep and cold.

Hochul stood up as he glared back at Jungkook.

"Mind your business, jock. He and I were going to have fun, weren't we Taehyung?" He asked, giving me a scary smile.

I shook my head again before walking behind Jungkook. The look he gave me scared me a little too much.

His smile dropped and he glared at me before glaring at Jungkook.

"You're a piece of shit for trying to take advantage of someone, let alone someone else's boyfriend." Jungkook said in a calm voice.

People started to gather around us and watch the scene go down. Including Hoseok, Jimin, and Yoongi.

"You guys alright?" Hoseok asked as he walked up to the two.

"This piece of shit just tried to take advantage of Tae." Jungkook said in a dark voice.

My cheeks heated up in embarrassment as everyone watched and heard what he said.

"I did not try anything. Maybe you should work this out with your precious boyfriend because he didn't try very hard to resist me." Hochul said, a bit of a slur to his words.

Hoseok and I were about to say something, but before either of us could Jungkook had lunged at the boy and punched him square in the jaw.

He fell back to the ground once more.