Pain.

Hi! Welcome back to another Story because my last one was kinda cringe. So whatever.

(This Story is just some random fanfiction for fun proposes so you can leave if you want to that's ok. This is an Au so don't get mad at me! Ok? Plz.)

This takes place in: Transformers: Gen 1 (because I have no other ideas)
*I don't own the Transformers it owned by Hasbro or who ever*
(All of the things written in this story is fake and has nothing to do with the show.)

🚨⚠️ WARNING ⚠️🚨
CONTAINS: CHARACTER DEATH, S*CIDE ABUSE, AND CRINGE!
IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THESE THINGS PLEASE LEAVE OR READ A DIFFERENT STORY!!! Thank you.

Pain. It was the only thing Bumblebee could feel.

Bumblebee always wondered why everyone was so mean to him. Well aside from CliffJumper, WheelJack, Ratchet, Ironhide, Jazz, Mirage, (and for some reason) Rumble and Soundwave, and ofc Optimus, and Sideswipe and Sunstreaker well they really freaked him out one time and he's been scarred ever since.

Everyone else kept away from him, they said that he was a weird bot, Bumblebee thought they were joking, but it turned out to be true. They all kept secrets from him. They all ignored him.

Bumblebee thought about it for a while. He didn't know why.

Until one day it would be worse than before.

Bumblebee was taking to Optimus about something until someone threw some thing at him making him fall on Optimus, but it was a good thing he caught him in time before he fell.

Optimus: You ok Bumblebee?
Bee: Ye-oww...

Bumblebee felt pain at the back of his head like if someone had thrown a rock.

Optimus: Let me take you to Ratchet.
Bee: Ok...

Later:

Everyone just stared at Bumblebee as he walked in with Optimus who had a hand on his shoulder and was walking him to Ratchet. As for the twins well they snuck up on them and scared Bumblebee that he fell over and hit his head really hard on the ground and his vision started to fail him.

Optimus: What were you two thinking.
Side&Sun: Oops....
Optimus: Bumblebee are yo-
Bumblebee blacked out until he heard arguing from near by and he opened his eyes.

Hound: Well it not my fault he's short on hand.
Jazz: Don't say that about him!
Prowl: Hound's right he weak and can't protect himself and he needs Prime to watch him! Removing him is the best option so we don't have something in our way.

All they did was argue about if Bumblebee should stay or not.
Bumblebee just sat there staring at them, until they looked up at him and Prowl got closer to him and Jazz was being restrained by Hound from stopping Prowl.

Prowl got closer to him and he put a hand around his neck and he started to choke him lifting him up. Bumblebee gasped for air, but it was no use. Prowl threw him on the ground and kicked him in his lower abdomen, which caused him to whimper.
Prowl just laughed at him and he continued to kick him and throw him at walls. When he was done with him, he walked away with Hound laughing. Jazz ran to Bumblebee who was in pain. Bumblebee started to cry and scream out of pain.
Jazz: Shhhh. It's ok Bumblebee! I'll get you some help! Ratchet! WheelJack! Come quick!

Both Ratchet and WheelJack rushed over to see Bumblebee crying and screaming in pain, Jazz tried to calm him down, but since Prowl kicked him so hard and he threw him against walls it made it harder than before.

Ratchet: Help me get him up here.

WheelJack and Jazz helped Bumblebee up to the metal bed and Bumblebee yelps from the pain. They did all that they could to help him.

Many months later:

Things haven't been they same since Bumblebee passed, nobody has said anything about him. No one has been the same since Prowl shot Bumblebee just as he was still recovering from the last thing he did to him. Everyone keeps their distance from each other and even the 'Cons gave up since nobody came to fight them.

Optimus had enough. He was done. He thought it was safe to leave, and join Bumblebee in the afterlife. Everyone watched Optimus and they all followed him to the volcano and watched him jump in.
They all yelled his name.

In the afterlife:

Bumblebee was kinda bored, no one had any idea on what to do until Bumblebee heard a familiar voice coming from behind him.

Optimus: So we meet again, Bumblebee.
Bumblebee turned around and teared up and ran to him.
Bee: Optimus!!!

They both hugged each other and Bumblebee put a kiss on Optimus's lips and they both closed their eyes, pulling away, and they both looked at each other.

Bee: What are you doing here? Your supposed to be protecting Earth fro-
Optimus: They gave up. After your death we all felt upset so I...jumped.. into the volcano to be with you.
Bee: You left to be with me?....
Optimus nods and Bumblebee hugs him close.
Bee: I missed you...
Optimus: I missed you too Bee, I missed you too.
They both hugged each other and they lived happily ever after.

The end! 💚🖤

And now a message from me, the creator of this story!

The main point of the story is DON'T hurt others because they might do bad things to themselves or others around them. It can also lead them to take their own lives. So please if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything or if someone is making you uncomfortable tell someone about it, you have a voice. Don't be afraid to use it.
Thanks for reading this. Take care of yourself and those in need.

Ok bye! Sorry for this story being a little sad or depressing but I ran out of ideas so please request something before I give up on these stories.
And um make them safe please don't want to have bad things happen. Okie dokie Bye bye! 💚🖤
12/19/-12/22/22
Fixed some errors
Later haters 2/11/23