Skit

I thought this would be funny hopefully it is. Also when this part comes out I'll finally have Internet. 😭😭😭

⚠️🚨 WARNING 🚨⚠️
This contains cussing, and some Optimus x Bumblebee.
Ok that's it.

Bumblebee was very happy because the Autobots were having a party. Which means that he can finally tell Optimus something that he has been wanting to tell him since forever, but there was one problem he was stuck in a hole and he couldn't get out because Jazz left to go get Prowl to pull him out.

A few hours later:

Where the trunk is Jazz????
He should of been here by now.
Bumblebee started to call for Jazz, but he never came. So Bumblebee had to go with plan B. Which is climb his way out. After so many failed attempts he finally made it out.
He started to drive to the base.

Bee: JAZZ YOU LEFT ME IN A HOL-

Everyone looks like they had seen a ghost.

Wannabe-Bee: Ummm
Jazz: Bumblebee, I thought.
Bee: Who the hell is that guy?!
Wannabe-Bee: Uh I was um.
Bee: You thought that was me?!
Jazz: But I thought we pulled you out of the hole?!
Bee: First of all I Look nothing like that guy. No offense. Second of all I don't own green and red glasses. I have blue and red.
Wannabe-Bee: Uh I was never here. Bye Bitches!!!
Bee: GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!!!!

Later:

Jazz: Hey, Bumblebee. What did you do to that guy?
Bee: I turned him into that energon soup your eating.
Jazz: What....
Bee: I'm kidding.

Later outside:

Bumblebee sat on a rock and looked up at the stars, and closed his eyes, and wishes that someone else was there with him, until heard someone sit down next to him and put a hand on his hand.
Bumblebee opens his eyes and sees Optimus sitting next to him.

Optimus: It's very nice up here.
Bee: I know.
Optimus: Why are you here by yourself?
Bee: Well because I wanted time to myself.

They say in silence for awhile, and they looked up at the stars, until Bumblebee asked Optimus something.

Bee: Optimus...Can I ask you something?
Optimus: Yes.
Bee: Do you like anyone?
Optimus: Yes.
Bee: Who?
Optimus put a hand on his cheek.
Optimus: You.
Bee: Really?
Optimus: Yes, and I love you.
Bee: I love you too.

They both kissed each other and they lived happily ever after the end.

Lol if you're reading this it been 25 minutes since 12:00 A.M which means HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! lol Thank you all for reading my stories, and possibly tagging along for new chapters. Gracias, and Happy New Year!!!

Your Soul Is Mine.
Lol Happy New Year. 💚🖤
12/31/22-1/1/23