New family.

Lol sorry that I haven't written a story in while. I'm running out of ideas.
Lol

Rumble being the little devil he is thought it would be funny to trick Starscream into thinking that Megatron was trying to replace him with someone.

Rum: Hey Starscream!!!
Star: What do you want you little piece of scrap?
Rum: I heard Megatron is trying to replace you.
Star: What?! Megatron is half of what I am! He thinks he can-
Mega: Starscream! I thought I told you not to be talking and to making sure that the Autobots don't find out about my plans!
Star: Why should I listen to you?! Your trying to replace me!
Mega: Who told you that!
Starscream points to Rumble who was laughing. Megatron wasn't very amused with this.
Mega: Rumble! You useless piece of scrap! Get out of here or I'll take you out myself!
Rumble giggled until Megatron picked him up and threw him out which caused Rumble to bonk his head and black out.

Rumble wakes up in a weird place. It wasn't the Decepticon base, it was the Autobot base. What was he doing here?
He looked around, he was in a small room with the door slightly closed with a little light peeking through. He heard two bots talking to each other.

Optimus: Where did you find him Bumblebee?
Bee: I found him when I was looking for a clue on what the Decepticons were doing, but when I went to go look for something I found him on the ground. He's still a young mech.
Optimus: Hmm I see. It's fine by me that you keep him in your room and try to make sure he doesn't get into trouble.
Bee: I'll try my best.
Optimus: I know you will.
Then they give a kiss to eachother.
Rumble watches in shock. He never thought of them being together.
They broke apart from the kiss and Bumblebee was more embarrassed than ever, and Optimus just chuckled. Bumblebee started to get tired and Optimus walked him to door that Rumble was behind. Rumble ran back to the bed and hid under the blanket shaking. He wished that they didn't see him. Until someone pulled off the blanket off of him. He looked up to see Bumblebee.

Bee: There you are little one.
Bumblebee picks him up and gives him to Optimus. Optimus looks at him and takes him from Bumblebee's arms, and starts to pat his back to calm him down. Rumble slowly started to fall asleep.

The next day:

Rumble once again waking up in Bumblebee's room he was covered up in a blanket and he started rubbing his eyes and looks over to his left to see Bumblebee still asleep. Rumble wanted his attention and he climbed on Bumblebee's face and covered his whole face. Bumblebee chuckled and took him off his face.
Bee: What do you think your doing?
Rumble just giggled at him.

Bumblebee got up and carried Rumble with him.

In the main room:

Optimus: Megatron why are you calling me at this hour?
Mega: Hopefully your having fun taking care of that runt he was no good any ways.
Optimus: So it was you!
Mega: Yes, now I can-
Star: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Mega: STARSCREAM! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!
Star: Megatron, you know how I told you I felt weird...
Mega: Uh, Yea..?
Star: I didn't know, that I would be expecting!
Mega: See ya Prime I got better things to do!

Video cuts off:

Optimus: well that was strange.

Later:

Rum: I want my mama!!!!
Jazz: Well who is your mama then???

Rumble points at Bumblebee.

Bumblebee turns around and waves and looks back at Optimus prime.

Jazz: Hmmm, so who's your Papa?

Rumble then points at Optimus and Optimus just looked at them, smiling under his mask.

Jazz being the good bot he was put down Rumble and he ran straight to them.

Prowl: Your great with kids.
Jazz: Oh thx.

*Romantic music starts playing*

Prowl: BLASTER!

Blaster stop playing the music and Jazz just laughed.

Later again bc I'm sick of not having ideas:

Everything is going good and they lived happily ever after the end.

I just wanted to say can someone please request like at this point I want to write stories but I don't have any ideas.
Pls I'm not forcing any one to I just need ideas and I'll credit you.

Lol

Your Soul is mine.
Later haters 💚🖤
2/18/-2/20/23

Bro it said Clam. Instead of calm 😭
Also I fixed some mistakes 😭
2/27/23