Let me take a picture

Xylia Chanel Almanzar

"Is Dakari always like that?" I ask while unlocking the front door.

"Yeaa, he's a bit of an asshole but you get used to it". Aaliyah says as she drops her bookbag and Khylee takes off her shoes. 

" So why do all the girls like him?," I ask.  "I heard he's amazing in bed, and don't get me wrong he's cute just not my type." Khylee chips in.

"Why are you so interested", Aaliyah asks with a smirk. 

"Because I want to know who to avoid, he seems like a player and a bully," I answer back.

" Well he's probably going to forget all about you, he's too head over heels for the school thot Jenni", Khylee said eating some Cheetos.

"Yea, he's going to forget about me, especially cause I'm a virgin," I said shrugging.

"YOU'RE A VIRGIN!" Aaliyah yelled.

"girl, it's not even a big deal," I say while dying of laughter.

" I know right, I just thought you had bodiessss," Khylee said adding extras s's to her sentence.

"Why would you think that?" I said slightly offended. Do they think I'm a hoe who just be bussing it wide open?

Khylee and Aaliyah both looked at me like I was stupid before Aaliyah said " I mean look at you, you're goals. You're all natural, your body is banging, your natural hair is long, and you have a pretty face without needing all that makeup, these bitches still can't compete with you." Aaliyah said immediately.

"Stop don't gas me up," I said feeling gassed up.

I then heard footsteps and we all turned to look at the doorway.

"Hi, girls," My mom said coming into my room.

"oh hey, mom," I said getting up and hugging my mother.

"You here so early, why?" I said questioning. " At work, they'd decided to give me some extra time off because of how hard I've been working over the years," My mom replied.

Crybaby by Dababy and Meg thee Stallion started playing through my speaker.

The girls and I ate pizza for dinner and then decided to go to sleep after listening to karaoke all night. 

That ain't DaBaby, that's my baby
Her friends and her mom hate me (go)
Lay down on the bed, do the crybaby (mm)
She ain't gave me none of that pussy in a while
She had the boy waitin', I don't mind waitin' (come here)
Oh, you ain't gon' respond to my texts? (oh, yeah?)
Want me keep on my diamonds, we sex? (what's your name?)

 Khylee bent over twerking like always as Aaliyah recorded while dancing. We spent about 2 hours twerking and singing to very song that came on before we finally settled down.    

Aaliyah slept on the end of the bed and Khylee wanted to sleep on the floor. Aaliyah was peacefully curled on the cover snoring lighting as Khylee was rolled into a blanket on the floor and her legs propped up in a pillow.

*********************************************************************************                                            

I woke up and decided to do my morning routine.  I washed my face and put on my facial cleanser. After washing my cleanser off, I put on my moisturizer and my sunscreen. I put on an all-black outfit and threw an orange vest over it and put on some Nike Dunks.

I brushed my hair out and put it into a low ponytail while I do my makeup.

I put on my primer, and concealer, did my eyebrows, and lip liner, and put on some lashes.