Wassup Roomie

Dakari and I have talked and he's decided to go to a school in Atlanta that is within walking distance of the college I'm attending.

I had all my boxes and bags packed for when I was going t move into my dorm. I pulled the wagon full of boxes down the hall until I reached my dorm room, 0319.

I turned my key then pushed it in until the door unlocked and I saw the small but cozy room. Looking at the beds I was met with two confused faces.

"What the hell?" a brown skin girl with a curly afro said

"How did you get in here?" a dark skin girl with locs exclaimed.

"Uhh this is my room, I have a key," I said while holding up the key for them to see.

"I'm Roxy and this is Asia and this dorm is registered in our names," The dark skin girl named Roxy replied.

"You may want to talk to the administration office about housing. They probably double-booked the room or something. " Asia said with a shrug.

I walked out and headed to Student Housing.

                                            ***********************************************

Student Housing told me that the room was double booked and they were going to try and find me another dorm on campus but at this point, I don't even wanna live in a dorm. 

I called Dakari because when something happens he's always the first person I want to call.

"Bae, guess what" I practically sobbed into the phone.

"What's wrong, Xy," He said showing his face to the camera.

"I don't have a dorm, It was double booked and now I don't know what to do" I explained.

"Don't worry you can just live with me," He said smiling. 

"Really?" I questioned.

"Yea really, we'll spend more time together too"

"Okay, Imma be at your apartment in like 10 minutes" I hollered with excitement.

                                                 **************************************

When I got to his apartment it looked the same nice and clean. I heard rattling and then saw a little black shadow come up from behind me.

I turned around and saw a cute little puppy behind me as well as Dakari next to the dog.

"Oh my god, when did you get a dog?" I asked Dakari while picking up the little puppy.

"She was my sister Jade's dog but now my sister is traveling and can't bring little Luna with her no more." He said while petting the puppy.

"Luna, I like it" 

"yea it means moon in Latin and Jade's like obsessed with constellations and shit," He said grabbing the boxes that I brought with me.