Yk I'm the face of the City

Xylia POV

"Bambi get up", Dakari said rubbing my back.

"I don't want to" I mumble back.

"Imma let you sleep in for like 10 minutes ma" whispered in my ear.

I nodded and rolled off of him.

While I was laying down Dakari was in the shower getting ready for school. 

I heard the shower turn off and I decided to get up and get ready. I picked out a two-piece blue sweatsuit and some random sneakers. I then went into the bathroom and immediately got mad. I wish I got my lazy ass up and took shower with Dakari but I wanted to be a lazy ass bitch so now I gotta shower without my bae.

I tied my hair up in a shower cap and started taking off my clothes after turning the shower on to let it warm up. I started lathering my body in DOVE body wash and started washing. 

(Yall should know how to wash yall ass so imma just skip the process)- Lonii

After getting out of the shower I brushed my teeth and washed my face doing my regular skincare. I then put my black with blonde highlighted hair in a bun and lotioned my body before putting on my sweatsuit. I then went into my bag and started packing everything I needed for school. Good thing this is my last year of high school. Even though I'm only a sophomore I've always been super ahead and this year I've been taking senior classes. At the end of the school year which is in 2 months, I have to take the high school equivalency exam so I can graduate early.

I texted my mom letting her know that I was going to school now and that I was safe at Dakari's house. I walked down the stairs of Dakaris corridor and saw him sitting at the table on his phone. 

"Hey," I said kissing his lips.

"You look pretty, you really put this on," He said making me laugh.

"Call me Miss put it on," I said doing a spin.

"we needa talk about how you tryna match my fly," He teased with a smirk.

We both had on simple blue outfits. 

"Boyy bye, you the one tryna get like me" 

DaveEastOfficial Hustling comes easy to me

Liked by YkitsLia and 442,737 others

View all Comments

KoKoSossa bruh spare me some shoes

Breezy_fresh you ugly asf nigga