Knock Knock

Xylia Chanel Almanzar

Aaliyah and I were at this ice cream shop downtown chilling while Khylee was out of town with her grandparents and her siblings for the weekend. 

After we finished eating our curly fries and ice cream we decided to head back to my house

After we finished eating our curly fries and ice cream we decided to head back to my house. As we were waiting in the traffic I kept on getting texts from that boy at school, Dakari.

We have been texting back and forth for the past week just getting to know each other now that we're "friends". I left his last 2 messages on seen tho because I was talking with Liyah. Next thing I know my phone dinged again. 

I sighed and started laughing after I read the message.

                ******************************************************************************

(About 20 minutes later, back at Lia's house)

I sat in the kitchen with Aaliyah as she did some of her homework and I read this book my Spanish teacher assigned the class. 

"I'm going to burn down the fucking school," Liyah suddenly spoke out.

"My Shakespeare headass English teacher is acting like students don't have lives! She's making us read 10 chapters and answer 60 questions at the end, I don't understand why she spends so much time giving us so much work when she can really be working on her dookie stains in her drawls. "

"wait, really," I gasped laughing. 

"Yup, when she bent down to help out Rylee with some work I saw them dookie stains all up in her drawls, her ass stank too," Liyah said while busting out laughing.

We both looked at the T.V. seeing the Proud Family coming on when the doorbell rang.

"Were you expecting someone?" she asked and I shook my head no. I got up from the couch and went to open the door. 

"Dakari, how did you find my house?" I asked hella confused.

"Instagram, stupid," He says walking into my house while chuckling