In the party

Xylia Chanel Almanzar

You know I wish I could tell you bout what an amazing time I had at the party but I honestly don't remember shit!

I get up and look around and it's an unfamiliar place. The room was actually very neat and clean.

I looked down at my body and saw I was in my bra and underwear. Dakari was laying down on his side right next to me. I down up and saw him staring at me. Imagine waking up and seeing this tall, handsome, sexy, man with tattoos staring at you.

"Good Morning, Bambi," He said in a  raspy sleep voice.

So many questions popped up in my head as my heart raced.

How did I get here?

Did I give him my virginity?

What happened at the party?

I looked up to see Dakari sitting in a chair reading a book. As I got up to walk into the first bathroom I saw, Dakari followed me and stood in the doorway with his arms up hitting the top of it. 

He walked out for a couple of minutes before returning with my toothpaste, a toothbrush, a loofa, and body wash

He walked out for a couple of minutes before returning with my toothpaste, a toothbrush, a loofa, and body wash.  He stood at the sink handing me the items. I was in kind of a playful mood so I slightly pushed him to the side as I got in front of the mirror as I felt him behind me.

After I finish brushing my teeth, I bend over and spit in the sink and I hear an exhale coming from behind me. I then feel his body behind me pushing my body forward onto the sink as my ass is pressed against his dick.

"keep moving and you gone start something you can't finish." he held my waist with one hand and the other on my back adding pressure to keep me bent down. 

We made eye contact with each other staring through the mirror as we stayed still just studying each other until I see him relax a little bit and pull my hair behind my ear feeling his finger graze my skin lightly. I get up and bump past him walking out of the room to look for some clothes to wear.

"I put your clothes in the washer and dryer last night," he said studying my features and leaning against the counter.

He grabbed my clothes off his dresser and handed them to me.

"Thanks, I'm going to go change," I said grabbing my clothes out of his soft hands.

"I would hope you're not going to school in the same clothes you wore to the club," Dakari said with his eyebrow slightly raised.

He handed me a white T-shirt, a plaid jacket, some jeans, and an iced coffee. The clothes fit my body but were a bit tight on my skin.

"How'd you know I like this type of coffee," I asked slightly impressed.

"I was behind you in line at Starbucks a few days ago before we met each other," He said nonchalantly while shrugging his shoulders.

 After I put the clothes on I stopped in my tracks thinking about how I was wearing a female's clothes.