My Dirty Little Secret

(The following day) 

Xylia POV

I was lying on my stomach scrolling through IG when I saw Dakari walk into the room.

"Where did you go," I said noticing he's been gone for a while.

"To the store," he said opening up a plan b.

"I bought you some food too, it's downstairs," he said giving me the plan b making me nod.

I had already started getting myself ready for the day. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, and did my usual hygiene while he was gone.

He returned with a chicken biscuit, grits, bacon, and gravy from this downtown restaurant called Angie's Place. 

(If yall live in ATL, I would recommend  Angie's Place food-Lonii)

"Thak youuu" I dragged out as he put the food on the bed.

"How you feel? you okay" he asked rubbing my legs.

"My legs are a little sore," I said making him nod his head.

Once I finished eating Dakari and I headed downstairs while he finished up the rest of his food.

"Eat, eat, eat hungry ass nigga" I chanted laughing and taking a picture of him.

"Is it okay if I post this picture since we're not together or anything?" I asked uneasily.

"You're my girlfriend, I just want it to be special when I ask you or whatever so post it," he said looking up from his plate.

YkitsLia  Lately.........

Liked by 2pretty.Khylee and 576,778 others

View all Comments

TheShadeRoom oop I guess they're official

DatsDess.Dior YASSSS

I scrolled through the comments before I heard Dakari calling my name.

"I gotta go to the studio, you wanna come with me?" He said taking off his shirt.

"yea, that's cool," I said picking my phone back up

"You wanna take a bath?" he said kissing my big ass forehead.

"mm hmm," I said nodding yes. 

He went into the bathroom and ran the water putting lavender-scented bubbles in the tub.

Walking back into the room he shook his head and took my phone out of my hand.

"You are always on your phone," he said smiling.

"Anyways," I said taking off my shirt.

"Don't watch me get undressed" I said frowning. 

"But I've- okay Xy," He said closing his eyes