Bye Bye .

Omniscient

Kendall wasn't always so insecure and bitter. She once was a sweet, idyllic, caring person but that all changed when she realized how cruel the world truly was. She grew up with no father in the home, a classic black child's story. Her mother was a single mom but instead of being loving and caring, she was her daughter's first bully & first heartbreak.

Kendall had nowhere to run to, she was stuck and trapped all alone..the only thing that kept her going was looking in the mirror and feeling pretty. You see, being pretty was all Kendall could hold on to. Her mother taught her from an incredibly early age that being smart worked out for some people, but it wouldn't work out for Kendall because she was too stupid.

Kendall saw how the older girls on her street would get treated by guys. The boys would give a slap to their ass and the girls would giggle as they stepped inside a nice car or as they stood with designer clothes and fancy purses on their arms. Kendall aspired to be like them. She wanted to not only look like a model but be one. She yearned for the same treatment that other girls would get, it's like she needed the validation and attention to survive.

When Kendall's mother would hit her and beat her until she was bloody, she would look in the mirror and say, "At least I'm pretty". Her mother made sure that if she beat her or punched her to stay away from her face or else it would cause suspicions from administrators at school.

When she turned nineteen, she then got into the adult entertainment world, she would strip & dance to make money and was okay with her lifestyle if she didn't have to depend on anybody else.

Stripping was like a thrill for Kendall, she was her boss, she could control what she wanted to do, she was making a bunch of money, and she got complimented all the time by her customers.

She met Dakari at the club she consistently worked at called Wassam Baby. He was there with some other B List celebrities and what made Kendall so drawn to him was that he seemed like he cared about her and not just her body. He came on a Thursday night, and this was one of the days she was working a shift as a bottle girl. She served his table four different bottles of Bourbon, Hennessy, Casamigos, & Bacardi. He tipped her $800 and softly whispered in her ear. "Thanks love, keep the tip". That night the group ordered food and shots, but Dakari kept his eyes on Kendall the whole night.

He wasn't still in a relationship with Xylia at the time and Kendall was the first girl he looked at lustfully since Lia. Maybe It was Kendall's long natural black hair that stopped mid-length at her back, maybe it was her big pretty eyes that held a lot of pain but also love, maybe it was her how she was smaller than everybody in the room but still wasn't intimidated, or maybe it was the beautiful smile on her face that you knew wouldn't judge. They vibed and connected but over time Dakari knew Kendall could never replace Xylia. He still rocked with Kendall though because she satisfied his sexual needs & desires but deep down, he missed his baby.

When Kendall met Xylia, she genuinely wanted to be her friend but then remembered in this world. There's no such thing as friends. She was only thirteen when she realized she was never going to be better than her and Xylia was the daughter her mother wished she had. Ken hated Lia because she wanted to be her, everybody liked her, she was pretty and for once Ken couldn't depend on looking in the mirror to make her feel better. Instead, when she looked at everything, she saw her insecurities and how Lia was better than her. Lia got the lifestyle, the man, the job & the platform Ken wished she had.

This crushed her to the point of obsession. She stalked and hunted Lia. Ken was the predator and Lia was the prey. Kendall didn't even like Dave anymore, she just liked the idea of her getting under Lia's skin and making tears shed from her face the same way Ken cried and cried when she was younger. Begging to get the attention Xylia received from others.