Don't Play With It

Xylia Chanel Almanzar

I was at home chilling while Khylee and Aaliyah were at a kickback.

Khylee and Aaliyah were always going to parties and that's how they became influencers and started signing different brand deals.  On the other hand, I never really like going to parties, because I prefer to just chill. 

I looked around the house and saw that it wasn't the cleanest. I really need to get my shit together.

I started washing dishes, vacuuming, mopping, and cleaning the whole house while I listen to my rap playlist.

While cleaning my room, I saw that Dakari posted on his story videos of him at the party. Looking through a couple of the videos he posted I could tell he and the girls were all at the same party.

I was feeling kinda lame cause everybody was posting on their story so I decided to post a video and a quick little picture of me.

YkitsLia  Pretty wit no effort 💗💗

Liked by  2pretty.Khylee and 175,128 others

As soon as I posted my picture Khylee was calling me.

"What's up Xy Xy," she says looking into the phone.

"Look at you with your little red dress on looking all cute and shit" I hype her up making her blush while rolling her eyes.

"Pass the phone DAYUMM!!" I see Aaliyah say to Khylee.

"Here nigga, damn" Khylee laughs a little.

"So guess what this little bitch Jenni is rambling about now," Aaliyah says while walking to a quiet room with Khylee following behind.

"whatchu mean," I say.

"She talking bout she wanna fight you and shit," Khylee says putting her face in the camera.

"What she on for real cause if I need to go there, I will the fuck?" I say while walking to my room.

I have gotten sick and tired of Jenni playing games and her saying slick comments here and there. That's the thing about me usually I let stuff slide until you cross a line and then imma handle you.

Next thing I know the phone gets thrown across the room and somebody starts picking it up.

"Bitchh pull up!! I bet you won't you a stupid bitch tryna steal Dave East from me? Ha! Hoe you tried it with your black ass" She laughs into the phone until Khylee gets her phone back.

The funny thing is I heard Dakari and her used to hook up or whatever but he never even acknowledged her as his girl. And this bitch doesn't even know his government so she calls him by his street name that's sad asf.

I chuckle a little before going into my closet and grabbing my black Air Force, black leggings, a t-shirt, sports bra, and vaseline.

I watched a lot of youtube videos, so I started rubbing Vaseline all over my face and I tie my hair up super tight.

" Girl, it's not worth it" I hear Khylee say into the phone.

"Xylia bro chill" I hear Aliyah say while Khylee and her are looking back and forth at each other looking worried.

"Nahh imma pull up and send the address, I'm coming right now" I grab my keys and my phone still on Facetime with the girls.

                                               *************************************

I get out of my car and see a whole group of people outside including Khylee, Aaliyah, Dakari, and finally, Jenni. 

"You made it stupid bitch since you wanna try and steal my mann what's up?! " she puts her hands up bucking at me.

"Aye, Jenni chill bruh, you buggin' bruh get yo ass in the damn house," Dakari says while grabbing her arm before she snatches it away.

"Get the fuck off me! You sticking up for this bitch!?!?" She screams looking crazy asf.

"Bro you now getting on my fucking nerves now come on." He starts getting louder but she waved him off and looks back toward me. 

"Everyone knows who this bitch is but let's not forget this bitch is the same hoe with the daddy that killed himself because he couldn't be around his whore of a daughter" she laughs and that's all I hear before........

I swung.