Epilogue

***ITS HERE!!! The epilogue. Such a bittersweet moment. I hope you all enjoyed the story of Sydney & Bradley as much as I did writing it!***

"I swear if you could teleport, you would still be late." Sammy said following his older sister into the venue. She had taken longer than expected at the nail salon and was already behind on getting ready.

"Oh my god Syd, where were you?" Natasha asked as she saw Sydney making her way into the room to get ready. She was the maid of honor, but had agreed to let Sammy and Charlie take her to get the last minute things.

Sammy walked into the room where Bradley was pacing waiting for an update, "She's here." Bradley let out a sigh of relief knowing that his fiancé was finally there.

Meanwhile, they were trying not to rush but sped up the process just to make sure she could walk down the isle on time. "I can start your hair." Marissa, Charlie's girlfriend & Sydney's wedding hairstylist, said as the makeup artist finished up her eye makeup. Everything was very simple. Sydney wanted simple elegance and Bradley really didn't mind what happened. All he was worried about was getting married. That was the only thing on his mind.

Within an hour, Sydney's makeup and hair was done and she was getting dressed. "I can't believe this is happening." Nat said as she fixed Sydney's dress train.

"Who knew this is where I'd be after 32 years." Sydney looked over herself in the mirror. The dress had to be altered the day prior to allow room for the ever growing baby bump. It had been hard keeping everything a secret for the previous 3 months, but Bradley made things easier.

"I had a feeling we'd get here eventually." Nat reassured. She knew they would end up here, always.

"You ready?" Donna asked coming into the room. She hadn't seen her daughter since she put the dress on and began tearing up. "You look beautiful honey." Donna said through the tears.

"Thank you mom." Sydney rested a hand on her small bump excited to marry Bradley and announce her pregnancy. She was still trying to figure out how to tell her friends she was leaving the Navy. "Is dad out there?" Donna nodded as she wiped her tears and tried hard to keep the makeup from smudging.

Sydney stepped out and met her father who was holding back his tears. Natasha had excused herself to walk down the isle before Sydney and left her alone with her parents. The song reached the part where her mother was meant to walk out and Donna scurried away to make it.

"You look beautiful." Leo complimented as they waited to walk down the grass isle to her future.

"Thank you dad." he kissed her cheek as they began to walk. "Don't let me fall."

"Never." Leo reassured as they made their way down. Last minute Sydney had opted for a more comfortable pair of sandals instead of the heals. When they finally rounded the corner, she saw all of her friends and family looking at her but she could only focus on Bradley. Once their gaze met, his teary eyes let a few fall.

Leo and Bradley shook hands before Leo passed his daughter's hand into Bradley's before sitting in the front row. Sydney leaned into her best friend's side and whispered, "You're crying Bradshaw."

"I know Wolfe." he said for the last time and held a bittersweet smile toward her. She held the same smile as the ceremony started.

"The couple decided to write their own vows." Bradley and Sydney shared a confused look.

"We did?" they said simultaneously and looked out to the crowd. This joke had been one of the things they were looking forward to since they began planning the wedding, everyone laughed before they began.