Chapter 6:Green eyes

Alex pov:

After the night, where I had to carry my roommates drunk ass to his bed, things haven't changed at all.

But what was I expecting? I was expecting a thanks, at least, but nothing. So this is what it feels like to have a roommate who loves drinking.
But if I could say something, I would've but I can't because I didn't him at all.

All I know about him is his name and somewhat of how he looks. Tall with black hair and pale skin. That's all.

Leah came up to me while I was walking down the hallway. "Who were those men who went into your dorm last night?" she asked in confusion, tilting her head a little to the side.

"It was my roommate and his friend." I said in an annoyingly tone. It's not fun to drag someone's drunk body to their bed, and even if they're two times your size. "I would've done that anytime if Marcus was my roommate." she said while laughing into between her words.

She went to her class after greeting me before leaving me alone in the hallway. The thing I had was math, and before that, I had to return a book to the library. After that, I quickly ran to my class and made it just before the bell rang.

I walked into the classroom and saw Marcus. "What was he doing here?" I thought while giving him a small stare. I've never seen him in this class before, or maybe I never noticed him. I went to take my seat, and thank god it was not near him. I sat down and took my books out. Suddenly, I felt as if someone was watching me. I looked around for a while, but nothing. I took a second look, and when I looked to my side, I saw Marcus staring at me.

I didn't think much about it. He was shocked like me, or he was looking at someone else.

After class, I went to the dorm before art class started. I tried to get out of the class as fast as I could before going to the dorm. I went into my room to get my art supplies, and when I wanted to leave, I opened the front door, and he was standing there in the doorway.

I was standing thier looking into his dark green eyes. I felt my cheeks turing red. His eyes are beautiful. He is two times my height or almost. He's probably taller than most of the teachers here.

We were just standing there and staring into each other's eyes. He was leaning against the door frame.

"Should I say something or just walk away?" I was thinking while this was all happening.

We were probably standing there for a good minute or two before he came in without a word. Thank god he didn't say anything , that would've been awkward. My heart skipped a beat when he started walking. I thought something else was going to happen.

Good thing we don't talk to each other.

We're just roommates.
________________________