Chapter 23

Alex pov:

Wait no. Keep your promises. I'm not throwing myself on him. We've been dating for two days. I cross my arms. "You okay?" I hear his voice. It sounds soft and worried, it makes my heart go warm. "Yes, I was just thinking." I look at him with a smile. He grabs me and hugs me tight. "Are you okay?" I hug him back. "She ruined my day."
"Aw, don't worry." I pat him on his head. He stands up straight and looks me in the eyes.

He grabs my waist and pulls me closer, kissing me. His kiss is rough, but so sweet. The kiss deepens and he picks me up by the legs, only to place me on the kitchen counter. His hands rest beside me on the counter, whilst my arms wrap around his neck. I feel his tongue moving into my mouth. I love it when he kisses me like this. He breaks the kiss with a chuckle, "What?" I laugh with him. "To think in the beginning, I would never come back to the dorm, because seeing you made me annoyed and mad. The thought that sharing my space with someone. It wasn't my favorite thing. But after a while, all I wanted to do was share my space with. Please don't leave my side, like everybody else." He rests his head on my shoulder, as I stare into space.

He's just like me. Everyone leaving you, because you're not their cup of tea. But some stay with you for live, just like him. "I'll never leave your side." I lift his head and let our foreheads touch. He gives me a small smile. He looks down at my lips and then at my eyes. "I want to touch every part of your body. I want to leave a mark all over you, so that people know you're not available to them." His hand caresses my back, slowly, as he whispers in my ear. "Stop saying nonsense." I say, as I throw my head back, whilst he sucks on my neck. His hand, slips under my shirt. "W-what are you doing?" I ask, as I try to get his hand away, but I'm to weak to get it off.

"I won't do anything, just let me feel your body." He stares at me with black eyes. I let out a sigh. "You can touch where ever you want, but if I say stop you stop." I kiss him. He nods, as the kiss grows. His hand slips into my pants, going all the way to my hole. He presses on it, letting me arch my back.

Marcus pov:

He looks so cute today. I can't hold myself back. It feels like he's already wet down there. I grin, as he looks at the ceiling, letting out a moan as I press on his hole. "D-don't do tha-t." He moans, as he throws his head on my shoulder. "Why?" I grab his chin, and stare at him with a grin. "It feels w-wierd." His face is red."Well, you seem to like, since you're wet back here." I press against his hole. I think we should move to the room. It's to dangerous to do it here, because of the knifes. I pick him up and walk towards the bedroom.

•••

I wake up next to Alex, sound asleep. I move away his hair, covering his eyes, as he groans. He turns his body around, with his back facing me, covering in bite marks, from last night. I let out a chuckle and get out of bed. I walk towards the kitchen and make me a cup of coffee, before hearing a knock on the door. I grab my cup of coffee and walk towards the front door. Why is Sam here so early. I roll my eyes at my thoughts. I open the door, to see Kyle standing there with a singler in his hands.

"Oh, is Alex still sleeping?" He asks, as he looks around the room, behind me. I cover his view, "Yes. So you may leave now." I groan, whilst staring down at him. "Marcus, why are you at the door?" Alex walks beside me, with my shirt on, letting Kyle see the marks on his neck. A smirk appears as I watch Kyle's reaction. He looks at me and then at Alex. Alex, still being half asleep, as he grabs my arm and lays his head against it. He finally wakes up after a few seconds, realizing who's standing in front of him.

"Kyle?" He panics, hiding behind me. I look at Kyle's direction and smile. "As you can see we don't have time. And like I said, you may leave now." I shut the door in front of him and take a sip of my coffee. "Why was he here?" Alex asks, as he follows me from behind. "I dunno." I shrug. Alex sits on a bar stool by the kitchen counter. "Did he have a rose in his hands?" I nod. I didn't want him near us, he obviously liked Alex, but he's to clueless to see it.

But I don't have to worry, he'll be mine till the day I die.
________________________________________

It's the end of Roommates. I don't know where I was going with the storyline and stuff.

But I'll go on with Sam and Roger's story since they weren't that much in Roommates.

Thanks for reading Roommates and I'll see you at Sam and Roger's story.
Bye.

______________________________________