Chapter 19

Alex pov:

Maybe he forced himself to like me. Maybe I was to much. Should I move to a new dorm. I'll chat with him when I get the chance. But does that mean he needs to get a new tutor. That would put more stress on him. No, why am I thinking about how he feels. I should be worried about me. I throw my head back with a sigh. Atleast the night sky is nice. Maybe going to bed is not a bad idea right now, I thought. As I was about to turn off my dim light, I hear Marcus coming in the dorm with a sigh. I try to be quite, but something tells me to check my calendar. As I look up, I see that I'm writing a test tomorrow morning. "Shit." I whisper.

"How can I forget about that?" I ask myself, placing my head in the palms of my hands. Just try and get some info tomorrow before the test.

•••

I woke with my alarm going off. I woke up at 4:30, so that I could get some of the work in my head. I get ready and sit at my desk. I hope today won't be busy.

•••

I got my hopes up. I fall onto my chair and throw my head back. "Rough day." I hear Sam say. "Wow, you're here." I say sarcastically, folding my arms. "Yes. I thought I needed some time out of my apartment." He says, taking sip of his coffee. I let a giggle. "I've seen you're really busy today." He says. "You're really the teacher's pet, aren't you?" He says with a grin. "Don't go thinking to far. And no, I guess they just trust me with their things." I say. "Wow. And you're new here to. That's a first." He says with a chuckle. "Ugh, Kyle's coming. I've got to be somewhere." He says and stands up.

Kyle comes closer and sits next to me. I didn't even realize that we shared this class. "Hey." He says whilst taking out his books. "Hey, I didn't know you were in this class." I say, placing my chin on my palm. "No, I noticed you and that's why I invited you to that party." He says, moving closer. I felt really awkward right now. Why is he moving closer. Wasn't he close enough. "You look tired, didn't you sleep well." He says, placing his hand on my cheek, whilst rubbing his thumb against my skin. "Yeah. I stayed up late to learn." I say, moving his hand away from my face.

"I have a question." He says. I nod. "Do you think, you can tutor me this evening?" He continues, placing his hand on mine. Why is he so touchy today. I move my hand away, "We'll see. I don-" "Great see you at your dorm." He says, with a smile and walks off. Please no. I don't want him there. I wanted to talk to Marcus and get some homework done before Friday. And I wanted to take a nap,because I'm really tired of walking around today. I groan as I place my head on my desk.

•••

"Hey, wake up." I blinked my eyes a few time. I look up and see Marcus standing beside me. "What time is it?" I ask, rubbing my eyes. "It's almost three." He says. "Oh, ok." I say and pack up my books. "You need help?" He offers his hand. "No, it's fine. I need to go to the dorm anyways." I say, picking up my bag. I felt his gaze as I walked out of the classroom. My heart was bonding so fast.

Marcus pov:

That was fucking cute. My heart feels like it's going to burst. If he looks like that every time he wakes up, it would be the highlight of my day. But he never sleeps in class, what did he do today that made him so tired? I thought to myself as I walk out of the class.

Alex pov:

"Ugh, this place is a mess. Why can't he just clean after himself." I say, putting down my bag and walking to the kitchen. "Even after we became close." I say, as I roll up my sleeves. "Maybe he can clean and I tutor him. It's a win win. I think." I say, as I wash the dishes. I hope Kyle doesn't come. I don't have time for him. And the energy to open a book. But it's hard to say no, I thought, throwing my head back.

_______________________________________

Hope you guys are enjoying Roommates so far.