Chapter 8:Linked

Marcus pov:

Since the day that me and that boy had a awkward incident, I have been seeing him more and more as the days go by.

I even see him ar the café where I work. Like out of all the cafés in the city he always comes to this one. But I always see him with someone. It's not a bad looking girl but she always come gets the drinks.

And the way she talks is not it. Her voice is so squeaky and high pitch when she talks to me. She's from my collage. I've seen her there sometimes.

But the way she walks, talks and how she answers questions in class is so... pick me girl. I don't like the vibe when she's near me. I don't know about her.

And the way she looks at that boy, she looks so irritated.

But not that I care.

But most girls I flirt with give me those vibes. But she's worse.

Since she friends with the boy I stay away from her but I think I have flirted with her at the café. And since I flirted with her everything is fucking linked to that bastard. I hate it.

Everything went down hill since I had a roommate. I mean my life was bad before but this made it worse.

Like the one time I found a note on my bedroom door. Saying that after I'm doen in the kitchen or living room I should clean up after myself. Like I'm his fucking child.

So I took the note and wrote something nice on it and made a paper airplane out of it and threw it in front of his bedroom door. After that I went in my bedroom and sat on my bed while watching my favorite horror movie.

"Fine, fuck you then bitch!" I heard him screaming from his bedroom. I chuckled. I thought it was cute when his mad or irritated when I do something.

It always made me laugh.

After the past days I have heard or seen nothing about the kid. It been a good week but expect my marks are going down in some of my classes.

Sometimes having a roommate is not that bad if you can annoy them and play some simple pranks that won't hurt them.

You get a good laugh out of it.
_________________________________

Thank you fellow readers for reading this book. I was thinking of uploading this book for a while but kept overthinking that no one was going to read it. Pls tell me what you think about the book. I want to know what you like about it in the following chapters. And I will try to make longer chapters in the future.

While waiting for more chapters for "Roommates?" try reading one of my other books that I have.

Thank you have a good night/day.