Chapter 7:For a boy

Marcus pov:

I can't believe Roger let him take me to my bed. All he could've done was take me. Now I have that boys' germs all over me. All I hope for is that the boy doesn't think we're friends now.

"Fucking hell" I thought to myself. Why did I have to get a roommate. I mean, I thought I would go thru the years without a roommate. But I should've prepared myself if I had to get one.

Now I look like a toddler who doesn't get his lollipop when he asks ,grumpy and moody.

Thank god I don't have any classes with him. But I need to forget about him. I won't see him much.

I took out my schedules for the day, and I began with math. Everyones favorite subject. I walked out of the dorm. Down the stairs, and that's when it begins. Everybody greets me. All the girls whisper to each other. The boys come up to me and give me a handshake and a pat on the back.

When I finally get to my class, I go in and take my seat.

The bell was about to ring, and then someone stormed into the class. And of course, it was him. "Fucking hell, can't I get a fucking break from this guy." Atleast he was sitting at the opposite side of the classroom. I was caught off guard, and I was caught staring at him.

I was probably shocked to see him there. I don't know why I was staring at him, but I didn't like it one bit. I saw him looking around like he was looking for someone. And then our eyes locked for a second, and then he looked away.

At least he didn't stare back at me. After class, everyone was getting ready to pack up and leave for their second period. But he( Alex. He didn't know his name.) was already done and walked out of room like he was in a hurry.

Next I had arts and I don't like art. I went to the dorm and was reaching out for the door handle, but someone opened the door from the inside. He was standing there with art supplies in his arms. I looked up to his face. His face shape was really similar to a girl, but some features came from a boy.

His eyes were a dark hazel brown. I didn't think brown eyes could look this good on a boy. He was small, but his clothes were a little too big for him.

He's really short. I know girls taller than him. Our eyes locked in again, and we were staring into each other's eyes. I wonder what he thinks of me. It should be good things.

But staring into his brown eyes were not bad. Everything on his face suits him. Nothing is too big, and nothing is too small. Everything was the perfect shape, for a boys face anyway.

We were staring into each other's eyes for a good minute or two before I decided to walk in because it would've been awkward if he or I had said something. I walked in as if nothing had happened.

It feels like my heart skipped a beat. Probably because of embarrassment. Why did I think all those things about him. I was probably shocked that a boys face can look like that. I fell on my bed looking at the ceiling, thinking, but all I could think about were those eyes. What's wrong with me. I'm not turing gay for some guy. I don't even know his name.

I'm probably shocked and embarrassed.
That's all nothing more. Right?
_________________________________