Chapter 10:Help him.

Alex pov:

After the incident a few weeks ago it been silence. It's good, so now I can study. Exams are almost  done then I can go visit my parents. Then Marcus can do what he want without annoying me.

I got my stuff and walked to class to write my maths exam. After the test the teacher called me to his desk. "Hey Alex. Can you do me a favor?" The teacher said taking his glasses off. "Sure sir." I replied putting my bag on the ground. "Well since Marcus is your roommate. Can you help him, because he isn't doing to great in his exams. I was wondering if you maybe could tutor him and see if he improves. " the teacher explained , handing me papers that I have to give to Marcus.

"Tell him that he must see me when his got time." The teacher said before I left the classroom. He's not going to be happy about this. To hear that he's doing bad in his exams and that I have to tutor him.

I started looking at places where I think he would be but he wasn't there. I was to lazy to look further so I decided to go to the dorm. I was going up the stairs and thinking where he could be. Then I bumped into someone,  causing me almost to fall down the stairs. But the person caught me by the arm.

I looked up and it was Marcus. He was holding my arm with one of his hands and the other he held the railing so that we don't fall. His reflexes were good and quick, which surprised me. He didn't say a word or let go of my arm. He pulled me up and looked into my eyes. I looked down at the floor in embarrassment. "Thanks and sorry for bump...ing" I stopped my sentence. He started deep into my eyes still holding my arm. He kept looking at my eyes the to my lips and then to my eyes again. As if he was trying to tell me something.

He came a little closer still eyes locked with mine. I heard people coming and snapped back to reality. "Our teacher said that I had to tutor you because you're not doing so good in the exams." I said all flustered, pulling my arm out of his grip and running into our dorm.

I slammed the door shut. I went into my room and looked into the mirror. I was really red. My heart skipped a beat. He gave me mixed emotions. Does he like me or does he hate me and just trying to play with my heart.

Marcus pov:

After Alex ran off, I let out a little giggle. But I didn't know why I did all that. After my house arrest my feelings towards him changed a lot. I feel more comfortable with him. My heart keeps raising when he's near. When I see him in the hallway, my heart skips a beat. Have I gotten softer because of him. And wait did he say that he's going to be tutoring me. Shit.

I went up the stairs and went to his room. I knocked on his bedroom door. He came out with a red face. "Did you say that you going to be tutoring me." I said furious. I thought I did really good but now I have to sit with him for hours. I'm not going to make it. "Yes. The teacher wants to see you as soom as possible. "He said but very cutesy. I could feel my cheeks getting red. I walked out of the dorm and went to the schools roof, to have a smoke.

I was on the roof and got out my cigarettes. But I forgot my lighter in the dorm. "Hey need a lighter. " I heard a filimilar voice say next to me. Of course Roger was on the roof. I put out my hand giving him a signal to give me the lighter."Not speaking. I guess you and your boyfriend had a fight. "Roger said in a jokingly manner. I gave out an annoyed chuckle whilst lightning my cigarette.

"Hey wanna go to the club." Roger said.I looked at him and nodded my head.
________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed.