Chapter 19. The rival gang

Caleb got woken up by the sound of his phone ringing. It was 5:45 in the morning he picked it up answering the call. "Hello." It was sage on the other end of the phone.

"Sorry for waking you so early but we have good and bad news." Caleb slipped out of the bed careful not to wake Aria up.

"What's the good news?" He asked waiting for her to answer back. "We found who helped with Andrew and Elizabeth's escape. It was a rival gang called the Red Wings." Caleb walked out of the room waiting for her to tell him the bad news now.

"The bad news is they are planning something big and we need to get prepared because their sending threats. It isn't looking good boss I think you should come here so we can talk this out and plan something." She explained.

"Alright I'll be there soon thanks for the update Sage." "You got it boss I'll see you soon." Caleb hung up. He could feel anger building up inside of him.

Everything was going downhill he was going to need to tell Aria soon about what was going on before something happens to her. He can't risk her getting hurt or finding out from someone else.

Caleb walked back into the bedroom Aria was wide awake now sitting on the bed waiting patiently for him to return. "Sorry did I wake you princess?" She nodded her head no getting out of the bed walking towards him.

She hugged him tight her breast pressed against his chest they were both still naked neither of them caring comfortable with each other.

"W-who c-called y-you?" She asked him because she heard him on the phone with someone. "It's nothing princess." She pulled away from him looking away from him getting upset.

She was upset because every time she asked him about something he would just say it was nothing and shut her out immediately. She walked into the bathroom closing and locking the door so he wouldn't come in.

"Princess don't be upset I want to tell you but I'm afraid I'll loose you if I tell you." He admitted to her trying to get the door open.

"Please open the door princess I promise I'll explain everything when I get back." She opened the door even more angry than she was when she heard him say he was leaving.

"Y-your l-leaving w-why? W-where p-please d-don't l-leave." She begged with teary eyes but angry at the same time.

He pulled her close to him. "I have to princess I can't stay I'm sorry princess." She pushed him away from her; her tears turning into angry tears.

"F-fine g-go t-then b-but I-I w-want a-an e-explanation a-as s-soon a-as y-you c-come b-back a-and d-don't y-you d-dare l-lie t-to m-me C-Caleb!" She yelled at him this being the first time she actually said his name in a serious manner.

"I promise I will explain everything princess." He said to her walking towards her reaching for her arms to pull her close to him.

She moved away from him not letting him touch her. "G-go a-already I-I'm s-sure w-whatever y-you h-have t-to d-do t-this e-early I-in t-the m-morning I-is I-important." She said frustrated with him and her stuttering.

Caleb looked at her once more hating because he made her angry. There was no way around keeping anything from her anymore he needed to prepare himself to tell her everything.

He started getting dressed hearing the door slam shut his heart sunk into his stomach. He felt like he was going to loose her. He was angry with himself for keeping this from her.

But he couldn't get himself to tell her he was too selfish to do it afraid he would loose her. And now he was in a position where he didn't know what to do. He just made it easier for her to slip away from him and it broke his heart to know that.

After Caleb finished getting dressed he looked for Aria to at least see her one last time before he left. He heard her crying in her playroom.

He hated himself even more seeing her cry because of his stupid mistakes. He knew she wasn't going to let him touch her so he just left to his car.

When he got to the warehouse where everyone was. everyone could see he was angry staying away afraid they might say the wrong thing and end up getting killed.

"Did you guys figure out where the fuck these idiots are?" Aaron was the only one brave enough to answer him while the rest cowardly shut there mouth.

"There with the red wing gang in there hideout sage is working on figuring out an address so we can get them." Caleb walked away from everyone going into the office were sage was looking for the address.

"Tell me you found the address already." Caleb coldly asked. "Yes sir it right here." He snatched the paper out of her hand rushing out to his car with the rest of his team behind and Aaron getting in his car with him.

"I know it's not the time to ask but what crawled up your ass and died?" Caleb gripped the steering wheel his knuckles turning white from how tight he squeezed it.

"I fucked up." He gritted out. "What do you mean you fucked up? Don't tell me you cheated on her and broke her heart." Aaron began to get angry because he liked Aria and Caleb together she brought the best out of him they were perfect for each other.

"No I didn't cheat on her idiot. I would never do that to her." Aaron looked at him confused. "Well what the fuck did you do?" Caleb sighed feeling like he was holding his breath for hours.

"I haven't been honest with her and when sage called she heard the phone and she got upset and now she's angry with me." Aaron knew why Caleb didn't tell her the truth.

"You need to tell her Caleb she's the best thing that has happened to you. You deserve to be happy I know you will be angry when I say this. But she isn't going to leave you like your mother did. You saved her life I'm pretty sure she's going to stand beside you the whole way through this."

Caleb got even more angry at the mention of his mother but he knew Aaron was right he needed to stop being such a coward and be honest with her and get over his mother leaving him.

They finally arrived at the hideout. Caleb instructed where everyone needed to go so it was an easy in and out mission.

Aaron stood by Caleb the whole time listening carefully for any movement as they moved in closer to the hideout.

Caleb and Aaron walked towards the back of the building looking through the window they could see Andrew and Elizabeth standing talking to someone but they couldn't see the other person because they were blocking their view.

They walked towards the back door Aaron looked to see if it was unlocked opening it slowly. As soon as the door open Caleb rushed in with Aaron close behind him ready to shoot.

Caleb shot Andrew in the foot and who ever was talking to them came into view it was none other than his mother no wonder the name red wing sounded so familiar to him.

Caleb stood there shocked seeing her standing across from him as if it didn't even phase her that her son was in front of her. Aaron grabbed Andrew and Elizabeth telling Sage to take them and go back to the warehouse.

"It's been a long time since I seen you son." His mother mocked him. "I'm not your son anymore you can forget ever calling me your son." He gritted out angrily.

"I've taught you better than to speak to your mother like that." She laughed humorously. "You were never my mother the day you walked out on me was the day you died I have no mother!" He yelled walking closer towards her but her bodyguards lifted there guns ready to shoot.

Aaron pulled him back. "Let's go we got what we came for." Aaron whisper yelled at Caleb. Caleb began walking away angrily. "Don't you want to say goodbye to your childish girlfriend." She mocked laughing making Caleb stop in his tracks.