Chapter 38. Part 2 A night to remember

Aria POV
He wiped my chin with his thump "open." He instructed me to open my mouth to clean his thumb off making sure I swallowed every last bit of his semen. "Good girl." He praised taking his thumb out of my mouth.

He made me stand up but this time he stood up as well his tall frame shadowing over me. Making me have to look up at him while he looks down at me.

He took my left hand lifting it up above my head so he could twirl me around until my back was pushed up against his chest. I gasped at the feeling of his skin touching mine goosebumps rising all over me from his simple touch.

He let go of my hand while his other hand slithered it's way to my stomach pushing me further into him while his other hand pushed away my hair from my neck.

I tilted my head to the side when I felt his breath brushing against the skin on my neck and ear. "I own you right princess?" He asked tauntingly. He began to leave warm fuzzy kisses all over my neck making it almost impossible for me to respond.

"Answer me princess." He demanded. He sucked hard on my sweet spot nothing but whimpers released from my lips. I never wanted him to stop kissing my neck I felt like I was floating on clouds.

He nibbled gently and sucked on my neck leaving marks all over my skin. "I don't like repeating myself princess." He said while kneading my breast. "Y-yes y-you o-own m-me d-daddy o-only y-you." I managed to say through moans.

He turned me around so I was facing him now. His fingers brushed through my hair with his thumb resting on my cheek looking into my eyes. His eyes looked down at my slightly parted lips then back to my eyes.

"That's all I want to hear you screaming tonight." He said before he smashed his lips onto mine. My knees felt like jelly and shaky.

I wanted to hold onto him but he didn't allow me to touch him all I could do was hope my knees wouldn't give up on me too soon.

The kiss we shared was beyond heated I was dripping down my thighs more and more the ache between my legs becoming too much to handle.

I clenched my thighs together trying to calm the aching down a little. My thighs were soaked with my juices.

"I-I'm s-sorry d-daddy p-please." I begged this torture becoming too much for me. Tears spilling from my eyes desperately needing to touch him the need for him to take me and show me how much he owns me.

"I know your sorry tell daddy what you need." His voice hoarse and husky. He wiped a few of my tears away waiting for my reply. "T-take m-me p-please." I simply answered not being able to vocally express my need for him.

He picked me up wrapping my legs around him. His cock brushing against my aching pussy making us both groan in unison. All the juices that were on my thighs now rubbing off onto his skin.

He laid me down onto the bed spreading my legs so he could settle between them. He lifted my legs higher up positioning himself at my entrance.

I gasped feeling only his tip push into me. "Always so needy and ready to take daddy's cock." He groaned pushing into me completely while keeping eye contact with me.

He stilled for a moment letting me adjust to his length. "Ready princess?" he asked making sure I was comfortable enough. "P-please." Being the only thing I could say.