Chapter 50. Baby clothes

Aria POV
Me and Layla were driving the boys crazy. We ran in every store that had baby clothes. Us promising to be on our best behavior flew out the window as soon as we walked into the mall.

"Princess slow down!" Caleb shouted for the tenth time. I was so excited and happy I couldn't help but want to misbehave with Layla. "Ooo look at that store." Layla said grabbing my hand so we could runoff together. "Layla!" Aaron yelled out.

We didn't listen to neither of them telling us to stop running. Once we made it into the store Layla gave me some water and helped me sit down noticing I was tired. "You okay Aria?" She asked making sure. "Y-yeah I-I'm f-fine l-let's g-go l-look a-around."

She grabbed my hand and a basket so we could look around. We looked around grabbing whatever looked nice from the boys section.

"L-let's g-go p-pay n-now." Layla brought the basket full of clothes for the baby putting it on the counter for the lady to ring us up.

"Congrats on your baby." The lady said with a smile on her face. "T-thank y-you." I smiled at her. "Aria Aaron and Caleb are coming." Layla whispered to me.

"Aria don't even think about it." I stiffened up when I heard his dark voice. Layla grabbed my hand squeezing it tightly. "Were dead." She said out loud.

"Someone's in trouble." The lady ringing us up said. As soon as she handed us the bags I looked over at Layla who was already looking at me. We both ran out of the store before Aaron or Caleb could get to us.

We ran and ran until I couldn't anymore and made sure they weren't behind us. "I-I'm h-hungry L-Layla."

I told her while trying to catch my breath from running so much. "The food court is up stair." She pointed toward the escalators.

Layla was holding my hand and the two bags while Aaron and Caleb were holding like twenty other bags.

We went up the escalator the food court on our right. "S-smells s-so g-good." I said hungrily while rubbing my belly.

"What do you want to eat?" Layla asked. I pointed towards chick-fil-a. "Okay you find us a table I'll go order our food."

She knew how nervous I would get because of my stuttering so I was really thankful for her. "O-okay d-don't b-be l-long p-please." She nodded her head before leaving.

I found us a table away from most of the people in the food court. I could see Layla ordering our food from where I chose to sit.

She was waiting in the line for our food I was debating whether I should go stand with her or just wait here.

Before I could even decide they handed her our food and she started walking towards me. I clapped my hands happily when she brought our food to the table. "T-thank y-you L-Layla." She smiled softly. "Your welcome Aria."

I was really hungry but I hated eating without Caleb. "What's wrong Aria?" L-Layla asked noticing I wasn't eating. "I c-can't e-eat w-without C-Caleb." I explained.

"Come on let's go look for them so we can go home then." She said putting our food back into the bag so we could leave.

"Layla!" We both turned our heads to see Aaron and Caleb coming towards us with angry expressions. "Oh no." Layla said defeatedly.

A few people looked at us curiously as Caleb and Aaron made their way towards us.

"Look I know you guys are angry but I don't think you guys want to yell at a hungry pregnant woman right now." Layla convinced them before they could scold us for running away from them.

"She won't eat without you Caleb and she's really hungry." Caleb picked me up sitting me down on his lap. Aaron did the same with Layla feeding her.

Caleb fed me and himself taking a few bites of my food. He kissed my cheek feeding me a fry. "T-thank y-you d-daddy." I said after I finished chewing my food. "Your welcome princess." He kissed my cheek once again.

We threw out all of our trash after we finished eating. Aaron grabbed the two bags from Layla so she could hold my hand. "We're so dead when we get home but it was so worth it." She made me smile but I felt bad for getting her in trouble.

"I-I'm s-sorry L-Layla." I apologized to her. "Don't apologize Aria. It was fun watching them get angry." She laughed but quickly stopped when Aaron glared at her.

We got into the car both Caleb and Aaron were too quiet during the car ride home. Neither of them said a word to us or looked at us. Both of us felt guilty for what we did the more we sat in silence.

Caleb dropped Aaron and Layla off first at there house. "Good luck Aria I'll see you tomorrow." She hugged me tight before leaving. "B-bye L-Layla." I waved goodbye to her.

Caleb didn't say a word to me or even looked at me the rest of the car ride home to our house. This was his way of letting me know I was in a lot of trouble when we got home.

When we got home I knew I was going to get punished without him even having to tell me. I walked into the house while he gathered all the bags from the trunk.

I went upstairs to our bedroom and started to undress myself leaving myself in only my bra and underwear. 

I stood at the edge of the bed waiting for him to come into the bedroom. I could hear his footsteps coming towards our bedroom.

He opened our bedroom door carrying all the bags in his hands. He looked at me putting down all the bags onto the floor.

He walked towards me but still didn't speak a word to me. He stood right in front of me I looked up at him resting my hands on his chest. He took both of my hands turning me around and bending me over the bed.

"I-I'm s-sor-.." I was going to apologize but he cut me off. "No talking." His voice dominating and dark. "I'm not going to be that easy on you with this punishment princess." He warned while trailing his fingers down my spine.

"You promised to be a good girl for daddy. Didn't you princess?" He asked me tauntingly. I nodded my head to answer him. "Speak up." He demanded pulling my hair to look up at him. "Y-ye-yes d-daddy." I answered through whimpers.