Thirty-six

The Weeknd ft

The Weeknd ft. Swedish House Mafia - Moth To A Flame.

~

I'VE NEVER FELT THE WAY I DO now in a long time. My legs weigh a ton, my body aches, my head hurts and my heart is torn. To add to all that, my pussy is still a bit sore from the torture my boss put it through yesterday.

My pussy still tings from the feel of his tongue, my boobs still hurt from the past graze of his teeth and my body still reeks of his stupid scent from his suit jacket currently in my closet even though I just finished showering few minutes ago.

I need to shower again. I need to scrub his touches off of me. I need to forget my moments of lustful weaknesses. I need to get rid of everything I've felt towards him; everything I'm feeling.

I just want to be able to be numb towards him.

I want to be able to see him and be as impassive as he always is towards me. I want to be able to stay near him without any stupid flashbacks and bodily responses.

That's impossible, Ina.

It is not!

It is. You know it is.

Urgh!

I shouldn't have let him touch me, ever.

I should have said no.

I should have told him to stop.

I should have screamed 'Taylor' at the top of my voice.

But instead, what did I do?

I let my feelings get in the way, and rather than scream in the negative, I moaned in the positive, telling him how much I liked it and how I wanted - no, needed - more.

God, I suck.

I've been sexually involved with the man who ruined my life. The first man to ever lay his hands on me. The first man who makes me question my morals and my sanity. The beast, Mr. Ash.

Never again.

I can't do that again. I shouldn't do that again. Not when I've finally proven to him that he's been wrong right from day one about me. Not when I can pack my shit and get out of here. Not when I have the opportunity to never see his face ever again.

But Amara advised me against leaving.

She came back upstairs to check up me and flinched in shock when she saw me lying hopelessly at the top of the stairs. With a heavy sigh, she helped me back into my room, oversaw my nightly routine and tucked me in my bed.