Fifty (R)

The Weeknd ft

The Weeknd ft. JENNIE and Lily Rose Depp - One Of The Girls.

~

THE WORD 'FLUSTERED' HARDLY describes all I'm feeling at the moment.

I'm still...flabbergasted from having his chest against my almost-naked body, inhaling his scent up close, having his hands all over me, hearing his deep voice boom against my ears, having that conversation with him...

Aphrodite's not the most beautiful woman in the world ... Kiss me ... Goodnight, SpongeBob.

Jesus. I wasn't hearing things that night. He's calling me SpongeBob.

He Googled the cartoon character's full name...for me.

He Googled how to de-knot curls...for me.

He's not gone to the ring since that day in his kitchen back at Toronto although it's apparently one of his brutal hobbies...because of me. I knew he wasn't lying to me. I knew this because I instantly recalled that he stopped returning home so late at night and with bruises after that night I begged him to stop it.

Mr. Ash asked me to kiss him. He said he likes getting intimate with me. Sure he added 'maybe' as a prefix, but that word didn't exactly make a difference to me. At all. Because all I was thinking about in that very moment was how fucking good it'd feel to give in to his request. His request which filled my system to the seams with giddiness and urged me to just...grab him and satisfy both our stupid wants.

But then, I remembered all the wicked ways he treated me in the past, Ingrid Reid and Theresa Ash, and I snapped the fuck out of it.

Oh, my God. What is all these?

I drop my hair brush back on my vanity a little too harshly because I'm so annoyed!

He dared me to kiss him!

He's calling me SpongeBob! What kind of person calls his enemy by a nickname? Because I know we're not friends. And also, what kind of a stupid girl enjoys being called a nickname by her enemy?

What kind of a nickname even is SpongeBob?

Oh, no, no, no, no. God, please, no.

This is why I made that mental schedule, so that I wouldn't become attached to Mr. Ash in any kind of way. But instead of adhering strictly and going along with my mental plan, my stupid heart has been fluttering all day long to a stupid-ass nickname...amongst all those other cute fucking things he said to me!

One might have thought that becoming attracted and attached to a man like Mr. Ash would be difficult, but in reality it actually isn't. It's very easy to find him likeable, especially when he's doing things like everything he's been doing for me these days. He's very thoughtful and nice, and that newly found discovery is transitioning into something terrifying.