Forty-seven

Westlife - Somebody Needs You

~

YOU ARE SHIT, MR. ASH. Especially at apologizing.

Now it's not my papa's words resounding in my god-damn mind, it's hers.

Fuck. It's true.

She's right. I haven't exactly apologized to her for those three months of making her life hellish for my sadistic pleasure. All I've occupied myself with is giving her a grand gesture. I've been too caught up in what to get her and how to spend on her, that I haven't even paid attention to the apology part, and that's the part that apparently matters the most to her. How fucking stupid of me.

I thought I was being nice to her, showing her how sorry I am, by telling her friends to get her stuff; when I heard it from her perspective yesterday however, I realized how much of an asshole I've been. A consistent one.

Christ, I suck at this shit.

Mama was right. Maybe if I didn't have money, I'd probably know how to treat a lady and make up for treating said lady like shit because then, I'd actually pay attention to her instead of waving my black card in her face like it'll fix everything.

Movements from my MacBook catch my fleeting attention and snap me out of my thoughts. I look at the screen, sharpening my focus and pausing the movie.

Lake Laogai. Season 2, Episode 17 of Avatar. At least I'm getting somewhere. I watched the show throughout my alone time on my jet. I mean, it was either that or waking her up so I can lay the wood again.

And God, did I want to. I stared at her as she slept with a hard cock, contemplating and fucking contemplating sliding into bed behind her just to fuck her again and again. But somehow I knew she wouldn't want that; I knew she needed to rest, I'd already been too hard on her.

I didn't want to fuck Alaina yesterday. I mean, I was turned on massively, yes, but I wanted her to hate me a little less before I fucked her.

I guess I was just so excited to have her all to myself once again, and then she started touching me and I lost it. I flipped off self-restraint as usual because I was not going to deny myself the pleasure of her any longer, if not I would have literally gone insane.

I fucked her. I fucked Alaina and I fucking enjoyed it. Just like I'd imagined, she's the best fuck I've ever had. None of the women I've been with comes close to her and I doubt anyone else ever will. When I told her she'd taken all of me, I think I meant it literally.