two

"Hello, this is Instructor Jung Jihyun from Music Department. May I speak to student Lee Heeseung of year two, section A?"

Heeseung knotted his brows in curiousity, "Yes, speaking."

"Oh, hi. Good morning," the woman on the other line speaks. "I called to inform you that the music event will take place tomorrow. We'll leave by four in the morning, so please be at the school gate before the said time or else the bus could leave you behind-"

"What? I-"

Someone knocked on Heeseung's door.

"Are we clear, Mr. Lee?"

"Hold on a second," Heeseung said as he stood up to open the door of his room, seeing Jake standing before it with a worried smile plastered on his lips.

Jake signed to mute the call for a while which Heeseung did as told.

"What is this?" Heeseung asked.

"Just agree to it and come to the event," Jake whispered.

"Hello? Mr. Lee?"

"I didn't give the waiver!"

Jake looked back on the clear hallway before he pushed Heeseung inside the room. He entered as well and closed the door.

"I forged it, okay? I knew you wanted to come. I saw you following those composers on social media, don't deny it. Just agree, your girlfriend wouldn't have to know about this!" Jake whispered.

"Mr. Lee? Are you still there?"

Jake snatched the phone in his hands and unmuted the call as he gave Heeseung a threatening look.

"Y-yes," Heeseung answered. "I'm sorry."

"Do you want me to repeat all the guidelines? Do you have any questions to ask?"

"No, no," Heeseung said, shaking his head as well. "I'll be t-there on time, Ma'am. Thanks for informing me."

"Okay, it's all settled then. Have a good day ahead, Mr. Lee."

The call ended and Jake returns the phone in Heeseung's hands.

"You'll come, right?" Jake asked warily.

"You'd be dead if I tell the department you forged my waiver," Heeseung said.

"I know, but will you?"

Heeseung's eyes narrowed, "Stop feasting on my life and live your own. I'll spare you this time but this will be the last. Don't test me."

Heeseung then open the door and pushed him outside, closing the door right at his face. The second year male locked the door and went to lay on his bed, trying to contain a scream of madness inside.

If Sana will know about it, "Damn it." Heeseung curses.

+++++

Jake knocks on the door again after thirty minutes when he first knocked to wake up the second year male. Although he have heard him get ready from his own room, Jake wanted to make sure Heeseung will come.

The door opened again with an annoyed Heeseung walking out of his room. Jake smiled.

"Let's go," he said enthusiastically before he began walking across the hallway with Heeseung following closely behind.

They walked silently until they reached the school's gate where a bus was waiting for them.

"Right on time," Jay greeted them at the bus door as he points out the remaining empty seat at the front. Jay gave Heeseung a somewhat proud look, "Good to see you here, Hee."