Chapter 43

Hello! I am sorry for the hiatus. I'm still not sure I'll be back permanently. Life has just been so much. Lots going on and I'm struggling. Thank you for the support.

God my head hurts.

"I'm glad it's going okay!"

"Just tell me if you need anything I will try my best to help- I'm sure I can sneak you guys into dorm building if you need me to" dad shuts that down immediately. I smile rubbing at my eyes, dizzy for some reason as I walk up the stairs to my dorm room.

"How's mom taking it?"

"Playing the victim. Your grandparents are siding with us though so that's helping... anyway. I just wanted to hear your voice and your brother wanted to say hi. I'll let you keep going with your day. Bye my son I love you"

"I love you too dad. I love you Emery!" I say it louder hoping I'm on speaker, there's immediate giggles.

"Love you! Love you!" The child shouts back.

"Talk to you later" I smile before hanging up. I put my phone away, and walk straight down the hall. For some weird reason I stumble. I quickly right myself and then my head. What's happening? I'm so tired but I'm sleeping as usual. Shit did I do the thing Tanya warned me about. I'm sure I was eating just enough.

I stumble again feeling dizzy. When I open my eyes my vision just seems blurred. My focus immediately turns to getting to our dorm as fast as possible. I hurry to pull my key out and curse the stupid lock as it takes a few tries.

When the door finally opens I sich a breathe of relief and swat the door shut behind me putting my key card on my nightstand before hurrying to grab my water.

"Hello?" Conner questions. I give him a timid smile before putting my water down completely. Now time to attempt to act normal.

"Hi" I give him a little wave before going to sit on my bed. He tilts his head to the side watching me. I just smile while trying to control my shaking body. Conner stands and I close my eyes opening them again when he grabs my chin.

"Are you okay?" My head hurts looking up.

"Callum. What's wrong?" He quickly squats down. His eyes level with mine. I feel myself go numb. My body starts to slouch and my eyes flutter only momentarily. I try to right myself and fight whatever's going on.

"Shit baby what's wrong- your pupils are dilated. Can you talk to me!?" He asks grabbing my arms to steady me.

"I don't know what's- Tanya. Can you get Tanya? I'll get Tanya. Thanks for worrying, but I'm okay just need to talk to her" I explain leaning forward and stealing a kiss.

I stand but everything goes black. I starts to fall? but quickly steady myself on Conner as he cusses and tries to get me to sit back down.

"I'm Fine. I'm-" fuck. I feel my body give out.

—————————————————————————

"He will be so fucking mad at you if you call the police-"

"If he doesn't wake up in the next minute I'm calling 911. I don't fucking care. He can hate me I just need to make sure he's okay".

I groan and quickly try to get up confused why my boyfriend is having a shouting match with Tanya.

"Callum!" Both gasp. I look around to find that I'm on the floor?. Oh fuck. I passed out. My eyes go wide and I turn to find Conner right there. My head had been on his lap.

"Lay back down Cal" Tanya gets on her knees next to me and I nod suddenly exhausted. I rest my head on my boyfriend's lap and he sighs running his fingers through my hair.