Chapter 45

"Yeah we know- you've got a solid two more hours alone. Yes dad- I can try and make it three you disgusting pervert- shut up I am your child I don't want to hear that!" Conner is grumbling into the phone as his sisters lead me through the mall that's about ten minutes from the hotel.

"Yup bye bye- shut up" I look back to Conner who  now looked not happy at all as he stomped behind us.

"He's the guard dog" Myah explains tugging on my arm so me and her sister will follow her into a different store. One with more skater flair because that seemed to be more Myah's style.

"Look at this belt!" Kadeline had pulled away to go searching for stuff for her sister to try on,  Myah followed right along.

"Are you okay?" I turn back to my boyfriend rubbing my hand up his back as I look up at him.

"Terrified I'm going to have another sibling in 9 months. My parents aren't the best with protection" he jokes rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah?" I laugh and he nods.

"All of us were on accident. I came before the wedding even happened. Oops" he continues his joke making me laugh.

"So besides being scarred by your father is anything bugging you? You just seem tense." I add as his eyes flicker over to watch his sister's shop making sure they're still around.

"I'm okay. Thank you my lovely prince for checking up on me. I was just disturbed and as much as I love spending time with my family- I didn't plan on spending five hours in a mall... I hurt" He puffs out his bottom lip while shifting his weight from side to side.

"How about after this shop we go to the food court or we can just sit down and relax for a bit... maybe see if there is something else for us to do nearby. Or we can go shopping for you. Wouldn't that be fun. I think the girls and I should dress you up in a completely different style. We don't have to buy anything just make you try it on" I tell him. I watch the smile grow on his face as he pictures it in his head.

"And what style are you thinking?" He leans forward. I reach up rubbing a hand through his hair, pushing it back.

"Well for sure going to go for a greaser look" I chuckle. He rolls his eyes at me.

"Maybe do some sort of neon look as well. Think you'd look great in pink" I smile up at him. He leans over me more my eyes flickering from his lips up to his piercing eyes.

"No baby I really think you'd be the one that looks good in pink" he murmurs. I push away from his flirty eyes to go join the girls.

"Are you guys okay to go to the food court after this?" I ask. Kadeline nods as Myah opens the dressing room door to agree. She steps out in a pair of army green cargo pants paired with a black and white checkered belt.

"Aw you look good!" I sit down next to her sister on the little couch as she give us a little spin.

"I think I'm gonna get the pants at least" she explains while twirling one of her braids.

"You should!"

"Definitely should"

Kadleine and I agree as Conner's hands come to rest on my shoulder while he stands behind the small couch.

"Like those pants" He adds. Myah happily claps before turning to get dressed again.

"Okay- was that a happy thing that just happen? Did I say the right thing?" he whispers. I turn back and give him a thumbs up immediately making him relax as he leans over to kiss my temple.

We all wait for Myah and she runs out giving the belt to Kadeline who puts it back while and Myah goes to pay. Their dad having gave all of them money to buy stuff with. He even gave me some too, but I just put it in my wallet and I plan on leaving it there. I'll give it back to him later.