Chapter 16 - Pain

Jamie's point of view.

After seeing Trevor and Lily i needed to get out of the house, so i just left. I ignored her calling for me, and just kept going. I went to grab a bite to eat before going god knows where. After i eat, i text someone to see if they're still in town. They are, so i head to their hotel room. They tell me what floor and room number, so i just head on up.

"Hey, sorry to bother you." I tell them.

"No it's fine Jamie, what's up?" Hayley asks me, as she sits next to me. As she starts getting hands, i push her hands away.

"Sorry I'm not interested in that right now." I say. I might be mad at her, but i still love her. "I just needed to get away from home."

"What happened Jimmy boo." She says. I internally rolled my eyes, i always hated when she would call me that. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, and i pull it out to look at it. I see it's from Lily, and i just set my phone down on the nightstand.

"Me and my girlfriend have been arguing a lot recently, and after one tonight i walked in to her hugging our roommate." I say, genuinely upset.

"Well, she doesn't deserve you." She says.

"I don't care about that, i still love her."

"Then why are you here?" She asks me, standing up and getting close to me. She starts leaning in to kiss me, and i don't stop her until my phone goes off again. She huffs and grabs it. "This'll teach her." She says, typing something in my phone.

"No stop what are you doing?" I ask trying to grab my phone. I finally get it back from her, and i see everything that was said.

My Blondie 🫶🏻

Jamie?

Come home!

Please, I'm worried about you.

At least tell me where you are.

Jamie please. It's 10:00. I'm worried

We never go to sleep mad at each other.

Stop blowing his phone up.
He's busy with someone better.

"Hayley what the fuck?" I ask rushing to grab my stuff so i can leave.

"She doesn't deserve you." She says, still getting closer to me.

"And you do? You cheated on me, with one of my teammates." I say.

"And what did she do? The same thing." She says.

"I don't know that for sure, so I'm gonna figure out. This." I say pointing between us and the room. "Was a mistake. Never contact me again." I say as i walk out.

I run to my car and throw everything into my passenger seat. I fly out of the parking lot, and start driving as fast as i can to get home, to the love of my life. As I'm driving, i cross the white line as it turns red. Within seconds, a truck t-bones me. I feel the airbags deploy, i feel the glass shatter, and i feel my shoulder break.

As i start getting dizzy from the pain, i hear sirens and one more phone call from Lily. Before i can answer it, I'm pulled from the car and rushed into an ambulance. Then, i pass out.

——————-
Oh my god it's a short chapter???? Shortest one I've written.

Y'all. Before you get mad at meeee, I'll make it better, i promise!!! He'll be okay! I just wanted to incorporate his shoulder injury some dramatic way, and this is what i came up with. Give me a couple chapters, and everything will be okay.