❤🔪Secret admirer (pt.4)🔪❤

THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER IS HERE Y'ALL!!!

If y'all want informations about this story go see the chapter "Secret admirer (pt.1)"

Trigger Warnings:

Murder

•Poisoning

•llergy

Zanders P.O.V.

It had passed a week since Daniel has died, and for that whole week the school has been closed.

When I heard that he has died, I didn't know how to react.

Of course, he did something extremly bad and unforgivable. But I don't think that anyone deserves to... die.

I get out of bed, tired.

I looked at my phone to check what time It was. 6:27. School starts at 8:00.

I still had time. Alot of time.

I then start to get ready, but the author Is way too lazy to describe the way the normal people get ready to go to school, so have this lazy ass timeskip.

Timeskip...

Still Zanders P.O.V.

I was getting stuff from my locker, when I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Z-Zander...? Is that really you?!" The voice said.

I turn around to see a dark brown haired boy. I suddently recognize him.

Ryan Smith.
My childhood bestfriend.

The one I left after I moved to this city.

"RYAN?!" I pratically shouted out. I then hugged him tight. Really tight.

He was the first person who was willing to be his friend. His first friend.

"I-I'm so sorry, Ryan." I say, nearly crying.

"Hey, hey... It's okay... you didn't have a choice!
Oh, but one thing... personal space dude." He said.

"Bro I was trying to make It more dramatic. Why did you have to ruin the moment."

"Because I hate drama."

"I know, but damn."

We then started laughing. It was just like old times. But I then realized that he was blushing at me. I didn't know why he was, but It was probably nothing.

I felt stared the whole time thought.

Luke P.O.V.

I had seen something that made my blood boil.

I was just following Zander from afar, just seeying him was enough to make my heart melt.

But then a guy, apparantly named Ryan, approched him, which was alredy something that made my anger sail.

Then Zander hugged him. Tight. And Ryan blushed. Heh... I was not gonna let that slide.

Just when I got rid of Daniel, this guy shows up.

He had choosen death. And I was gonna please his decision.

I continued eavesdropping to the conversion. When I then heard an information that might've been useful...

"Hey... If you don't mind... would you like to, y'know, have lunch together? I have been taking cooking classes. So I thought that you could've ate with me... When are you free?"