🔪❤Secret admirer (pt.6) Final!🔪❤

This will be the last chapter of "Secret admirer".

If you want informations about this story go see "Secret admirer pt.1"

Trigger Warnings:

Su1c1d3

•Necrophilia

•Sensitive topics

•Mentions of death

•Knife

•Blood

Three weeks after Daniel's death...
Two weeks after Ryan's death...
One week after Kevin's case...

Luke's P.O.V.
Sunday

I was laying peacefully on my bed. My thoughts? I didn't have any. My mind was feeling numb. And I liked It.
I never felt more realifed of getting of this weight... not even after getting rid of Daniel and Ryan. Oh and just so you know... the weight Is Kevin or any other rival I have ever had. But I didn't even need to think of that. Not anymore. All I could say to myself was...

...Finally... no more rivals... only peace. With me and myself. No one else.

I felt myself relax for the first time in those exausting weeks. A smile started to slowly form on my face as my smile finally fully formed on my face, even thought.... I was still worried.
It was about him. Zander. What If Zander started thinking It was his fault? I knew him very well, and he was the type of person to blame himself for everything that happends. Last week... when he talked to me on the phone, he sounded sad and empty.
What If he tried to do something stupid.

Or maybe I was only overthinking...

...Right?

Still Luke's P.O.V.
(Still) Sunday

I was in my room, thinking about how I would've eliminated my next rival If I would've had any. I was really hoping I didn't need to have those thoughts and that I was only overthinking, again...

"Luke! Dear! Can you come here?" My mother yelled from downstairs. Her voice didn't seem nor angry, shocked, sad or terrified, which meant I wasn't in trouble.

"Coming!" I shouted back. I had then gotten out of bed and I started to make my way downstairs. When I arrived, I approached the ginger haired woman. She was wearing an office dress, which meant she was going to work.

"Luke, dear, me and your father and going to a meeting. Where are your siblings?" She asked. I couldn't tell If she was just curious or If she was worried.

But I told her everything she needed to know. After all I was the oldest in the house. I mean- Connor was older than me, but he had his own house.

"Jade and Jane are having a pigiama party with Grace, Sarah, Bailey and Mary, Kevin Is out with Elena and Rooney, Jennifer and Amelia are visiting gradma, Tom and Barbara are at that school trip and Nancy Is at the library that Tara's mother owns, so I'm not sure when she will come since It never closes. She told me she might even go sleep at Tara's house."