💜🫐Head boy (pt.1)🥜🧡

Requested by: HDAmts
(If don't follow them I'll
call Paw Patrols grrrr😡😡😡)
And sorry that I changed the AU
a little bit.

Type: Fluff

Ships except Lander: Jaisy

Characters: The music club + Daisy and Zander (In this AU, Zander Isn't part of the music club.)

Timeline: None since this Is just an AU.

AU: Zander Is the head boy of the school and him and him and Luke don't know eachother, but Luke has agained feelings for him.

Luke's P.O.V.

The bell rang. Finally.

I couldn't had standed a second more listening to Mr. Grey explaining the instructions on how to... wait... what was he saying? Meh, I couldn't give a damn.

My picked up all the things of my proprety that I bringed into the room and started walking away.

Wait... wasn't that last period?

Oh, yes!!! Finally I could've gone home and... did what I was waiting to do all day.

I could've finally worked on that song for my crush!

The next day...

Hailey's P.O.V.

I was in math class. First period.
It had been 3 minutes since I was there.

But I felt something missing... strange.
I had brought all the things that were necessary, right?

Then why did I feel like- wait- wasn't Luke supposed to be in math class too??

Then why wasn't he there?

The door then shutted open, just to see an autumn haired male enter the classroom, panting.

"Mr. Peterson? May you explain why are you late to my class?" Mrs. Biscontin asked. Her italian accent really sounded bad. She was a stritch, teacher. Yet she was really nice.

"I'm sorry Miss. The alarm didn't go off..." Luke replied. Since the silence, the only thing that could've been heard was his words and his panting.

"Mhh..." Mrs. Biscontin hummed "Alright. Don't let It happend again, okay? You're lucky this Is the first time. Go take a seat please."

"Thank you ma'am!"

He said, going into my direction.
He sitted right next to me.

"Are you sure that's the reason why you're late, Luke?" I asked. I just wanted to make sure that he was alright.

"...Yea...I guess." He said. I knew that there was something else. I couldn't say If It was a good thing or a bad thing, though.

Now that he was closer to me, I noticed some small eyebags underneath his eyes. He he hadn't slept well, hadn't he?

"Alright, If you say so." I replied.

End of classes...

Sean's P.O.V.

'Where are they?' I thought. I was waiting for the other members of the music club to come. It had been 5 minutes and I was alredy impatient.
I'm usually not like this.

But damn, no hurry at all.

It then saw Hailey and Milly come in, tarlking.

"Oh, hey Sean! How come you're early?"