💜🫐Head boy (pt.2)🥜🧡

If ya'll want informations about this chapter, go check out
"💜🫐Head boy (pt.1)🥜🧡".

No one's P.O.V.

It was lunchtime, and, as usual, Zander, Sadie and Daisy were walking towards the music clubroom.

In the past few weeks, they have been coming there to assist them. Even because Zander was actually a good musician too, more accurately, a good pianist. Which was why aaked had asked him multiple times to join them, but he refused. Even though he wanted to, he thought that he would had never gone anywhere with music. Just like they all used to say.

"Amazing performance guys! You are surely gonna win this competition!!!" Daisy exclaimed. She sure was kind and supportive.

"O-oh! Thanks Daisy!" Jake stuttered out. He was so obviously inlove with her, Zander could've told It. If guessing someones love interest was a job, he would've been the C.E.O. of It.

Daisy giggled, looking at him.
'Love birds.' thought Zander.

"Oh, Zander! What did you think?" Luke greeted him, as he walked towards the head boy.

"It was... really good. You did a great job on the drums." He responded, blushing. He knew the fact that he had feelings for the autumn haired male. He wasn't ashamed of It, though. He was just... insicure. Even though him and Luke have been bonding alot, he thought that Luke didn't have feelings for him aswell... It was just his luck. Atleast that was what he thought.

"I'm glad you liked It..." Luke paused.

"Sooo... uhh... are you free after school?" Luke asked. He looked at Zander, as the boy then got 3 really small notebooks from his pocket. He eventually opened up the first one and read It in his mind. Luke kept staring at him, confused. Zander's words then came out of his mouth.
(Yep, I did this bc alot of people with autism do these kind of things.)

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, but since I am the head boy, I would need to help Mrs. Jones packing up some exams for the Seniors. Maybe another time..." He sighed. His periwinkle eyes landed on the other golden eyes that the drummer had.

"I'm very sorry, Luke..."

"Don't worry! It's not your fault." The autumn haired male said. His voice sounded... sad. Zander felt like crying. It was his fault, wasn't It?! Never able to do anything right... all just because of that stupid title! Or because of him... Maybe he was overthinking...

The drummer then walked away. Zander turned his head towards Jake and Daisy. They looked so... happy.

"I have something for you, Jake!" She said.

"O-oh, r-really? What Is It?" He asked. Daisy then pulled out from her little bagpack two hair-clips. One was a daisy, and the other one was a peach.

"Here! Now we have these matching hair clips!" She exclaimed, cheerfully.

"Really?! Oh, thank you Daisy! You didn't have to..."

"Of course I did! You are one of my bestfriends that I ever had!" She replied. Gosh... she was so happy with Jake. Why couldn't Zander and Luke be the same?! Well... they haven't known eachother for as long as Daisy and Jake. So It was only fair.

"Zander, Daisy, we need to go. The bell Is about to ring and we haven't even done Mrs. Williams request." The black haired girl said. She was oftenly compated to a doll.

"Oh, right! Well see you soon guys! And you too Jake!" Daisy said, her eyes staring at the singer.

"See you soon Daisy! Thank you guys for coming." Jake waved at them, while the trio walked out of the door.

Timeskip...
4 days passed.

There he was. Finnally. He had no longer chores or things to do after school. Freedom, he called It. And righfully so, after all. He was now placing his books in his locker, but just then, he heard a voice behind him.

"Zander!!!" He heard. The boy the turned around, to see a autumn haired male running towards him.
His heart then began to race.
As the golden eyed boy reached him, he started panting.

"Hailey told me that you are free today, so, would you like to go out? With me?" He boy asked.

Zander's heart dropped. Was his crush really asking him on a date? No... It was probably just a hang-out between friends. And besides, Luke was surely straight, right?

"Oh sure!" He replied.

°744 words°