🌳Promise🌳

Type: Heavy angst.

Characters: Luke.

Trigger Warnings:

•Mentions of suicide.

•Mention of death.

•Sensitive topics.

•Really short.

No one's P.O.V.

Luke was sitting on a bench. It was all normal, you may think... but apparence Isn't always the reality.

That bench was under a tree. That tree. Why did It have to happend there?! It was all going so well before that unfortunate... thing happend. Why?! That tree used to hold such beatiful memories for Luke before.

They used to play tag under It, climb on to the top, play with insects... It used to me one of Luke's favourite things to do.

But not his. It was never something he liked to do.

Luke always told him that It was okay. He promised that he would've had always protected him.

It used to be just him and Luke. Now It was only Luke.

Luke didn't get It; he said that everything was alright, absolutely fine. Why did he have to lie?! Why, why, why... all unanswered questions.

The autumn haired boy turned his head to see the tree. There was still some rest of the message inched in the wood. It was very deep. The last thing you could've seen from It was
"I'm in a better place now."

Luke giggled. He knew that the boy was. Tears started to form in his eyes, treathening to fall from them. He felt like such a liar. He lied. He told the boy that he would've always protected him. But he didn't. Which resulted into this.

His childhood bestfriend had hanged himself on that tree.

Luke was mortifired when he last saw him. Because in that moment all you could've heard, except for the crowd, was his body moving left and right. The last movements he had ever done. Just then, Luke snapped back to reality. He was crying; he daydreamed about his death again, didn't he? It had been 2 years since he was officially gone. Hell, Luke was even going throught therapy! And It was all going very well there. But he knew, deep down, that he would've never recovered from It. After awhile, Luke standed up andwalked towards the tree, right where the photo of the now death boy which had alot of flowers on It was. Most of them were from Luke. He then standed there, infront of It, staring at the periwinkle eyes that were rappresented on that image. It was beatiful, but It didn't have the same feeling as looking at them in reality. He knew he had to appreciate It just how It was though, because he knew that he wouldn't had been able to see them in reality ever again.
He then started speaking.

"I never to tell you this, and I really wish I did sooner." He said, placing a red rose.

"I love you, Zander."

°476 words.°