Making the Omori x Tmf AU!! (Still working on It)

I alredy have presented the characters of the AU on another chapter a while ago, so If you're curious, you should go check It out If you haven't alredy!

Now, for all of you don't know what's Omori and what's It about, then Imma explain It without too much spoiler, or you'll alredy know what's gonna happen in this AU (though It's a tad different).

So, Omori Is an Indie game where you go and explore a magical word with your friends (If you see the photo, you are the black and white guy. In fact, your name Is Omori). Go on adventures with them, with your older sister (The girl with long purple hair that has her hands behing her back and has that ribbon tie) that that always helps you guys with her sweet and to find your best friend (the teal haired boy) who went missin...

...

...This just a dream. You woke up. In all these 4 years in which you've refused to stay awake, everything has changed. Your friends, they look so.. different. 

....Isn't It time you face reality What happend 4 years ago... It was just an accident. You didn't mean to hurt her, didn't you, SUNNY?

(This paragraph Is about the original game.)

I'll make a separeted book for this AU. Byeeee!!!