Roommates? (5)

Chapter Summary: Y/n speaks with the Sugar glider hybrid before leaving the alley and going to her own home, the next day while leaving lunch with her friend's Y/n notices it starts to rain, remembering her homeless injured friends, Y/n races to help them, but what will she do?

Word count: 4.1k

Warnings: Homelessness, Mention of Injuries, Mention of Blood, Implied Potential Illness/sickness. Let me know if I missed any!

・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

The sound of movement slightly stirred me in my rest, it was hard to be completely asleep in the alley, uncomfortable, traffic, nerves. Low grunts filled my ears as I felt a heavy object shifting across my lap.

"Don't move."

I commanded to the injured man who had woken, opening my eyes slightly I saw it was getting dark, the sun almost gone, shadows merging into darkness, glancing around I could see everyone stayed where they were, slight snores and heavy breathing filled the otherwise quiet area besides the slow flow of traffic from the ends of the alley way.

My hand snapped to grab a hold of his wrist, firmly but soft as to not scare him, he had rotated to where he was slightly facing my stomach, he looked up at me eyes slightly lidded. "Don't get up. You need to rest."

Hearing my words, he seemed to understand a bit more, relaxing back down. But before he could get comfortable, I lifted his head slightly off my lap scooching out from under him, I reached for a makeshift pillow I had spotted, using it to replace my lap under his head. He looked at me, his brown eyes shimmering in the low light before slowly closing them, locking his with my own one last time.

Sighing, I tried standing up only to fall back down on the ground, my legs had gone numb from Namjoon laying on them for so long. I tried again, but still ended up back on the ground, grunting, I looked up noticing a broad hand reaching out to me, without looking at the owner I reached for it pulling myself up with their help, leaning against them until the blood started circulating back in my legs, and I found my balance.

Being able to steady myself, I slightly pulled away looking up at the person, it was the sugar glider hybrid, his kind chocolate eye stared into mine, the moonlight illuminating his face, his slightly washed-out purple hair falling perfectly over his eyes, he looked ethereal in the moonshine.

I gave him a polite smile before looking down to dust some dirt from my legs, dried blood soaked into my clothes and cracked on along my thighs, it looks like I just committed a murder. Sighing, realizing that I'll have to throw out these clothes, I looked up at the man who clearly hadn't taken his eyes off me.

"How are you feeling?" He finally spoke.

"Eh, tired mostly, and my legs hurt" I whined kicking my legs about. "I should really get going though, it's getting late."

The man hummed at my response before turning away towards the entrance. "I'll walk you back. I don't want you to get in any trouble with someone, no good people use these alleys at night. Besides, Jimin would kill me if you didn't get home safe."

Smiling I caught up to the man who was a few feet ahead of me, walking side by side we made our ways through the alleys and back to my shop, making small talk on the way.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Arriving at the shop I unlocked the door, stepping in, the man seemed to loom behind not knowing what to do, I turned to him, giving him an inviting smile telling him to come inside. He hesitantly stepped inside looking around as he did, scanning the room, I walked over to the freezer we had, rummaging through it trying to find what was looking for.