sᴜᴍɪʀᴇ (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ)

Yashiro continued to stare at Sumire in shock. Sumire just giggled in response.

"That's right," Sumire confirmed. "It's exactly as you think. I am No. 6's yorishiro. And you are the current kannagi, aren't you? With the power to destroy a yorishiro like me. I do not mind. If you wish, you may remove this seal. But could you please wait one more day?"

"One more day?" Yashiro asked.

"Didn't I mention it already?" Sumire asked. "Tomorrow is my wedding ceremony, remember? So please, just until tomorrow, I want you to keep the fact that I am the yorishiro a secret from Gon and (Name). Tomorrow is an important day after all."

Sumire smiled at Yashiro, but she couldn't hide the loneliness she felt deep inside. Yashiro couldn't bring herself to ask anymore questions.

"Okay..." Yashiro muttered.

"Thank you, Nene! Oh right, Nene, hold out your hand." Yashiro did as she was told and Sumire slipped a matching bracelet onto Yashiro's wrist. "Let me offer you this as a thanks. It's a protection charm. It should keep you safe, Nene. See, we're matching now!"

Yashiro looked down at the jingling bracelet and grinned. "Thanks."

Sumire grabbed Yashiro. "Shall we have our bath?" Right when she touched the water, Yashiro turned into a fish and Sumire confusedly looked down at her. "My... You were actually a fish?"

After their bath, the two of them went back to meet with (Name) and Hanako. Sumire and Yashiro worked together to set up the futons. There were two of them placed next to each other.

"I'm glad I set up another futon," Sumire said. "The three of you will be staying here tonight. Are you sure you won't need one, (Name)? I believe I have an extra."

"No, I don't really sleep," (Name) insisted.

"What about you, Sumire?" Yashiro asked, wearing some borrowed sleepwear.

"I will sleep in my own room. Because that ingrate Gon hates me." She dramatically weeped and wiped her tears.

"It's not that I hate you..." Hanako said.

"Oh, is that so Gon?" Sumire asked. "Are we getting along then?"

Yashiro anxiously looked at her friends in front of her. Hanako had dove underneath the covers of the futon, trying to hide himself, only showing his face. (Name) sat on top of the covers, teasing him along with Sumire, trying to get him to come out as if he was a pet in a cage.

Yashiro wanted to tell the two of them about Sumire but considering how reckless they had been, Yashiro felt it would end up backfiring.

After a few more minutes of messing with Hanako, Sumire finally left. "Well then, I'll be excusing myself now. Sweet dreams." She blew out the candle and left the three of them in the dark.

Yashiro got under the cover herself and glanced at Hanako who stared at the door for a moment. Then, he leapt out of the futon, making (Name) fall on her butt, and stretched out his body.

"Phew, she finally left," Hanako said.

"You're not sleeping either, Hanako-kun?" Yashiro asked.

"No way would I leave (Name) all alone," he said. "Besides, I don't need to sleep. (Surname)-chan and I will keep watch, so how about you get some rest for now, Yashiro? You must be tired right?"

"Maybe I'll do that then..." Yashiro beamed as she looked up at them. "Good night, (Surname)-chan, Hanako-kun."

"Good night," the ghosts said in unison.