ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴇʀᴍᴀɪᴅ

"Ahaha! Surprised?" Tsukasa taunted.

(Name) shivered upon seeing him. The last time she'd seen him so close... was the day he killed her. She couldn't help but wonder but why he was there now.

"I have a good assistant too," Tsukasa said. "She helped me make it here. So, Amane, (Name)..." He reached his hands out to the two of them and held their cheeks. "Are you happy to see me?"

The two of them were completely frozen in place.

Luckily, Yashiro pushed them out of the way. "Hanako-kun! (Surname)-chan!"

She pulled out some salt and hit Tsukasa in the face with it. A few holes were in Tsukasa's, but he still kept on the creepy expression, as if he wasn't phased at all.

"Wow..." Tsukasa said. "You're pretty good." He gripped Yashiro's wrist and studied her, grinning.

"See you later," he said. Then he left, as if he were never there to begin with.

(Name) didn't stay behind. Though she felt as if she were in a daze, she couldn't bring herself to stay anywhere near there. Her legs took her to the bathroom regardless of how she didn't even realize she'd been going there herself.

As soon as she stepped into the bathroom, tears spilt from her eyes. Facing Hanako had been difficult... but facing him, only really brought back negative memories.

(Name) (Surname) stood on the rooftop of Kamome Academy. She'd been waiting for Amane, she he'd given her a note telling her to wait for him there. Yet, it'd been a while. She was beginning to think that it was just some prank that someone else had pulled.

(Name) was about to turn around to leave the roof, but before she could she ran into a familiar face. Just not the one she's been hoping to see.

"Tsukasa-kun!" (Name) said, looking behind him. "Are you here alone? Where's Amane?"

Tsukasa took a step towards. "Actually, I'd been hoping to talk to you, (Surname)-chan."

(Name) could sense an awkward feeling in the air. "Sure... what's up..."

"I've been meaning to ask for a while." Tsukasa took a few more steps forward, his eyes darkening. "Killing someone.. what is it like?"

(Name) blinked, trying to make sure she'd heard what he asked right. "W...What?"

"I mean, you pushed that girl down the stairs right? How did it feel? Did you feel bad? Happy?"

(Name)'s lip quivered and she gulped down her anxiousness. "That... was an accident, Tsukasa."

"Still, I'm sure you felt something." Tsukasa inched closer causing (Name) to step further away.

(Name) tried to hide her fear by simply laughing it off. "You were always quite strange Tsukasa-kun... I'll see you..."

(Name) attempted to move past him but Tsukasa harshly place his hand on her shoulder. "Hey (Name)..." said Tsukasa. "Have you ever wondered, how someone's future can change with one single action?"

"I don't understand." (Name) began to find it difficult to actually look him in the eye. She glanced behind her, not realizing how close she'd been to the edge of the building.

Tsukasa laughed. "I don't expect you to. Not now at least... I really did like you (Name)! Me, you, and Amane, we all had so much fun!" Tsukasa spun around letting the sun bathe on his skin. Everything in her told her to run, but (Name) stayed frozen in place, her legs not being able to move.