V

*Third Person POV*

The kiss was gentle but held passion. Each one of them not wanting to break the space between them. Both yearning for the others touch, the thing they have been craving over the last 3 months of agonizing distance.

Colby squats down enough to not break the kiss while grabbing Maya under her thighs and pick her up, causing her to immediately wrap her legs around his waist. He takes her into her room, shutting the door as he pushes her against it until it closes.

They pull apart, rubbing their noses together, something the couple did often. It was never spoken about, it was just their way of connection that caused them to show their affection for one another in the sweet simple action.

"I need to shower. Join me?" Colby pleads more than asks as their eyes meet, foreheads touching. Not able to speak seemingly hypnotized by his ocean blue eyes, Maya simply nods her head.

Without breaking eye contact, Colby walks them over to the bathroom, placing her gently on the counter. He places a lingering kiss on her lips before turning around to turn on the shower to allow it to warm up. Maya's eyes never leaving Colby. When he turns back around, their eyes meet again. As he walks backs up, he reaches for the strands of mixed brown and purple hair that fell in front of her face, pushing it behind her ear but leaving his hand resting on her cheek. He inches closer, looking at her lovingly, speaking those 3 simple words that get her to melt into the palm of his hand, "I love you."

This time was no different, Maya closes her eyes and smiles contently, letting her head basically fall into his hand. Opening her eyes, she speaks, "I love you too." The same content smile appears on Colby's face.

Their lips reconnect, slightly rougher than before as they both want to show the amount of pure passion they have for one another. His hand traces down her arm until he finds the hem of her tank top, pushing his hand under it, feeling the soft skin on her waist. At the same time, her hands travelled up his shirt, delicately outlining his abs but ended up resting them on his chest.

They each help the other remove their tops before moving on to their bottoms. Each one of them taking their turns unbuttoning and unzipping the other, not yet breaking their kiss. As Colby placed Maya gently on the ground, he slid her shorts off while leaving light kisses down her chest, stomach, and thighs. Maya doing something similar, kissing down his chest towards his v-line, but she decided to place her knees down and stay on the ground. Her fingers looped around Colby's Calvin Klein waistband and brought them down to allow his 7 inch dick to be free. After all, she knows it's been growing since the teasing started during pizza and storytelling.

She knew of his missing component back when he had his surgery, but it didn't scare her away. Almost nothing could scare her away from him.

She lightly scratches his thighs with her nails as she places her lips on the tip giving light kisses, looking up at him through her eyelashes. The sight before him always seemed to turn him on even more as he bites down on his lip and reaches down to cup her cheek and trace her jawline.

"Fuck babygirl." He couldn't help but moan out.

Keeping one hand on the back of his thigh, the other took its place at the base of his shaft as she begins to take him into her mouth, slowly moving deeper with each bob of the head. Colby moves his hand to gather her hair to make sure he can see her face while the other hand is leaning on the counter behind her.

She picks up the pace, shallowing her cheeks, and eventually takes him all in, deep-throating for as long as she can before releasing for some air, her hand taking charge to please him as she takes her small break but quickly returns to work as both her hand and lips work in sync. Colby moans out as his eyes close and head sits back. He looks back down to her and stops her before getting him along too far, bring her back to her feet. He helps taking off her matching black lace strapless bra and thong that she knew he loved most, and lifts her back around his waist, placing kisses along her neck before focusing on the place that she loved most, just under her jawline below her ear.