A.N.

Hello readers!

First, thank you all for reading. I am shocked that this has reached as big as a viewership as it has.

I started this story as an escape from my reality during the hardest time of my life. And I am grateful for being able to bring a story to life during the time I was able to.

I unfortunately am at a place where I'm unsure if I should continue this story right now. There is so much going on in my life personally that has taken me away from writing. But there's also so much going on in the S&C community along with Katrina's community, that it almost feels wrong to continue a story that will fall off track with their lives entirely. I wrote this to be as realistic as possible because, as a reader, I turn away from the storylines that are incredibly unrealistic and are just drama filled.

With that being said, I am currently going to mark this book as completed. I am happy with the ending as the last chapter. BUT, this can change. I could get a spark that brings me back to this book.

I am sorry to all that I have kept waiting for essentially nothing. I do greatly apologize, and I hope you can understand.

Again, I am extremely grateful for all who have read and voted and commented and added this story to their lists, I never thought something I simply did as a coping mechanism would reach tens of thousands of views (and possibly more to come).

Thank you. And until next time, peace!

Xoxo - I.I.