VII

*Third Person POV*

As Maya pulls her truck up to a spot close to the mall's entrance and putting it in park, her and Kat finishing jamming out to 'Party in the USA' by Miley Cyrus, while the boys watch, Colby secretly filming the new fast friends.

The girls finish up, hitting the final note, laughing in unison at their dorkiness.

"You know, you're really good at singing," Kat compliments as they all get out of the car.

"See babe, I told you," Colby adds wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"Thanks, but I just do it for fun, like karaoke. But you Miss. Popstar, you're the real vocalist, with songs released and all which are totally awesome by the way."

"Thank you, thank you. Buuutttttt," Kat links arms with Maya, taking her away from Colby as they enter the mall, heading to Victoria's Secret, "please consider doing a song with me. I wanna do a duo and your vocals would be perfect for it."

"I'll think about it," Maya laughs as they skip off into the store.

"I think we just lost our girlfriends to one another," Sam laughs making Colby laugh too. "At least their close, it'd be awkward if they weren't." "True that." The boys follow their girlfriends in hot pursuit.

They reach the store and head towards the lingerie section, getting ideas of what they should wear for the boudoir shoot they plan to have in the near future. As Sam follows Kat to one section, while Colby follows Maya to the clearance bins. "Babe, you know I can cover for whatever you wanna get," Colby says leaning his head on his girlfriends shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah. You always offer but you know I can get my own things."

"I know baby, but you're basically buying yourself something for me. Let me get this. Whatever you want." He kisses her shoulder.

"Anything?" Maya turns lifting an eyebrow.

"Yes, anything." Colby chuckles. "Well if that's the case," Maya says taking his hand and leading him to the teddy sets. "What do you think of this one?" She points to a light purple one. Colby rolls his neck imaging his girlfriend in such an exposing piece.

"I think that if you wear that in front of me, that you won't be wearing it for long," he whispers kissing her neck making her giggle

"I think that if you wear that in front of me, that you won't be wearing it for long," he whispers kissing her neck making her giggle. She gets out of his playful grip and gets the attention of an associate. "Excuse me, what would be the recommended size of the one piece if my boobs are 34 DD?" The attendant looks at her iPad, "You can fit snug in a medium but I would suggest a large if you want a looser fit."

"Thank you." Maya says reaching up to grab the medium size.

"I'm sorry, did you just say double D?" Kat asks coming up with two sets in her hands and Sam behind her. "I mean, I could tell you're boobs were fantastic, but not that fantastic."