Chapter 6

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

For those who are new to Thai BL and might not know him, his name is Max Nattapol Diloknawarit. He starred in "Together With Me" and "Manner of Death".

Third Person POV

"Stop moping around the house and come window shopping with me," Max scolded his younger brother Mark.

Max had been observing Mark who was behaving unusually since the day started.

"C'mon, get your ass off that couch and come with me to the mall and help me choose a pair of pants and a shirt to go with it that will make me look attractive," said Max as he grabbed his car key from the hook at the side of the living room cabinet.

Mark just pouted and looked straight ahead at the TV screen without really looking.

Max grabbed Mark's arm and dragged him to the front door.

"Why do you need to buy a new pair of pants and shirt anyway?" Mark asked, still pouting.

"Tul and I have a special date tomorrow," Max explained.

Mark didn't need to be told who Tul was. Mark had met Tul several times before. Max and Tul had been dating for a very long time now.

"What's the occasion?" Mark asked, his pout slowly starting to disappear.

"Do I have to tell you everything that's going on in my personal life?" Max raised his eyebrow at his younger brother. "You haven't even told me yet why you have been acting like the end of the world is at hand since you woke up this morning."

"You don't wanna know," Mark replied.

"Tell me anyway," Max said as he started his car.

"It involves someone you don't know," Mark replied.

"Tell me anyway," Max said again.

"To make the story short, I'm in love with someone who's committed to someone else," Mark said, suppressing a sigh.

"Bummer," Max said under his breath.

Max slowly eased his car out of the driveway.

"But hey, you don't have to stay in love with someone who's not free to love you back," said Max. "I can hook you up with someone who's single and ready to mingle. Interested?"

"Not sure," Mark replied, his frown coming back.

Max put his gear on brake and pulled out his phone from his pocket. He went through several pictures in his photo gallery and tapped on one of them before handing his phone to Mark.

 He went through several pictures in his photo gallery and tapped on one of them before handing his phone to Mark

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

For those who might not know him, his name is Fluke Gawin Caskey. He has appeared in several Thai BL dramas, the most recent one being "Be My Favorite."

Mark looked briefly at the image before handing back the phone to Max.

"Not interested," said Mark.

"I have invited him to join us for dinner later this evening." Max said. "You can make up your mind after you have met him. Just keep your options open."

Mark didn't reply and just looked out the window and at the other cars whizzing past them.

At the mall Mark said he didn't want to go with Max to choose a new outfit with him. Instead he wandered about the other retail shops.

Then a particular sign in one of the shops caught his eye.

The sign said 'Adult Toys'.

He stepped inside.

The first item that he saw behind a glass counter was an open box containing a full array of BDSM paraphernalia.

A naughty idea suddenly hit him.

"Is there anything I can help you with, sir?" a store clerk approached Mark.

"Yes," Mark replied pointing to the particular item that had caught his eye. "Could you please place that in a gift box?"

Mark knew exactly to whom he was giving it. Someone badly needed cheering up today.

"Thank you," Mark said after the clerk handed him the gift box.

He quickly paid for it and left the mall.

After sending a quick text to Max, he took a cab and gave the driver Neo's address.