12.

"WAIT! People live here?"

Jungkook never expected this situation. He was not ready to meet new people. The boy had already assumed that the two them were the only ones on this island but guess what? That's not really the case.

"Jeon this is a private island. Not a deserted one. Ofcource people live here you fool." Taehyung remarked. A weirded out expression etched over his countenance.

"But..........But I'm not............My scars are too visible." He mumbled. His nervousness enough for Taehyung to realise why the other was so hesitant. In no way Jungkook would get comfortable with his body in just a few hours. It was nearly impossible.

"Don't worry." Taehyung sighed and stepped closer to him. Then removing the small backpack off his shoulders he took out some clothes from inside it. "Here. Wear these. A jogger and a full sleeved shirt. I don't have a high neck but I think these are better than the shorts and tank."

Thump. Thump.

There goes Jungkook's heart somersaulting inside. Why? Because the gesture was too caring and domestic. It made his stomach churn in a good way. "Th...Thank you." He slowly whispered, taking away the clothes as gently as possible. "But where should I change?"

Taehyung giggled hearing him. His boxy smile on full display. "The entire place is yours. There are so many trees here. Why don't you go and change behind that big one over there? No one will look at you. I promise."

The younger hesitantly bobbed his head and then turned around. Taking some quick steps in the direction of the tree Taehyung pointed at he had just one thought in mind. 'Why do I agree to every weird thing he says?' The question had been engraved in his form for some time now. Even while changing into the new clothes he couldn't help but ponder over it. A small smile unknowingly adorning his face throughout.

"I'm done." He announced once he came out from behind the tree and then went back to his husband who was gesturing him to be quick. "Let's go inside now." He heard his dulcet voice and like a possessed man followed him into the entrance of the small village.

"Taehyung-ah! Is that you?"

The presence was new and sudden, startling both boys at once. They looked ahead and it was then that they noticed an old women standing a few steps away from the main gate. "Halmeoni! I missed you so much." Taehyung cheered out and ran towards the women, who immediately took him in her embrace.

"Oh really! Then how come you're only visiting after eleven years. I waited for you." She complained while smaking the boy on his back. "I'm sorry. I was just very busy but look I'm finally here now. Also, I've brought your son-in-law with me." He wriggled his eyebrows at her. His naughty shine making her laugh out heartily.

"You are still the silly boy I used to know but get aside now. Let me take a good look at this handsome young man." Her eyes travelled to the raven head who was standing behind Taehyung a bit awkwardly. "Come here child. Don't feel shy. I'm his mother's god mother so that means I'm his and your Halmeoni. You don't have to be conscious of me."