45.

"Kill Taehyung

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Kill Taehyung."

Jae-wook smirked. "Why so suddenly? You just released some spicy details about him in the media. Let's enjoy his downfall before planning something bigger."

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND." Yuna screamed. "The plan has failed. Those stupid Jeons don't care about his past and even my husband is siding with Taehyung now. If by any chance they start investigating then it will be over for all of us. Especially me and you. This is why I've decided to end this once and for all."

"So why should I kill him?" The red head raised a brow. "Are you planning to unalive him and blame everything on me at the end of the day? Is that your mastermind plan Mrs. Kim?"

"Are you stupid? If the police catches you then I will be under their radar too. We are a team now. Why will I plan a downfall for myself by putting all blame on your head? It's not like you can't open your mouth against me." Yuna shrugged her shoulders as if it was a known fact.

"That's smart of you. Then what's the plan now?" Jae-wook inquired, finally feeling relaxed. He really had his doubts about this woman but everything seemed normal to him after the confrontation.

"See I know that our last meeting was not a bed of roses and we certainly had some differences but I want you to trust me. This is why I've called you here today. To the Gu mansion."

"I don't quite get the context behind it. Could you bother yourself to be a little more clear?" The model urged, clearly confused by the hints.

"I'm Gu Kiduk's cousin. The owner of 'We design' and he'll be helping us carry this plan out as well. Money won't be a problem anymore." Yuna snickered.

"Then why didn't you ask for his help earlier. We could have done far better if we had this unlimited source of funds. Because of your so called husband you couldn't even pull out enough money since you did not want him to suspect you of anything."

"That's because I did not wish to get involved in this matter."

A new voice replied. Jae-wook instantly snapped his head towards the door and saw a man approaching them. "Hello Mr. Han Jae-wook. I'm Gu Kiduk the owner of this place and Yuna's cousin. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine." Jae-wook smiled seductively. "It may sound a bit rude but why are you suddenly interested in our plans? Is there something that I'm missing out on?"

The old man laughed. "I like the spirit. You are a no nonsense person and maybe that's why Yuna teamed up with you. As for your question, yes! There is something that can be a little bad for me if I don't take care of it now so I am going to help you out."

"See. I told you that I am not lying." Yuna stepped forward. "We could have just hired someone to kill that good for nothing fool but I remembered how much you wanted to take your revenge. I really did not wish to take that opportunity away from you."