20.

Fresh sheets and covers on the bed

Fresh sheets and covers on the bed. A moderately warm ambience. Washed hair and a beautiful scented candle. Can a night get more perfect than this? Taehyung highly doubted the idea. This was the peak of perfection for him.

"I'm so happy today." He mumbled to himself while drying his hair before the dresser. The day was such an emotional ride but at the end it was all worth the effort. He could still see the way Jungkook's ebony eyes glittered with stars during their dinner date i.e. if you could call it a date.

He felt the happiness that exuded out of his husband and it for some reason made him extremely satisfied. The boy was not sure what made him go oh so soft on Mr. Jeon when he had planned to go all out and straightforward but now he was glad that it somehow went the sweet way.

Jungkook looked happy!

That realization in itself was enough for him to feel a buzz inside his stomach. It appears as if I won a battle. He shook his head at his own thoughts, the dryer in his hands doing its job perfectly well to make him feel more amazing than he already did.

"Why are you smiling like this?"

Taken aback by the sudden query, the blonde turned around. He gasped, his wide eyes stuck ahead in shock because there near the restroom door stood the Jeon Jungkook wearing a white T-shirt that hugged him in all the right places.

"Nothing! My hair felt good. Of cource it would make me feel happy." He laughed nervously while staring at the ravenette who was busy getting the water droplets off his head with a towel. The wet fringes of hair that fell on his forehead were doing something to the older. He gulped everytime, Jungkook's muscles flexed with his movements.

"Jeon..............." He whispered, feeling hot all of a sudden. His shaky voice successful in catching the younger's attention again. "What happened? Do you feel sick? Your voice. It's shaking Tae." Jungkook asked in full concern.

"Do you want to make out? Or maybe sleep with me?"

Silence.

Yes! There was complete silence in the room. Jungkook was too stunned to speak while Taehyung just stared at him curiously. "WHAT?!!" The raven head shouted when he finally came out of the initial bewilderment. The boy crossed his arms over his chest and stepped back.

"YAH! Why are you acting as if I forced you? I only asked a genuine question." Taehyung shouted back and took a step towards the other but Jungkook had some different plans. He quickly ran away from him and climbed on the bed, taking a pillow in his hands as a shield.

Taehyung scoffed. "Jeon! You fool! Stop acting as if I asked for your kidney. What's wrong with wanting to make out with my spouse? Are you not sexually frustrated sometimes?"

"Noooooooooooo! You hear me. And even if I am I won't give myself up like that. I am saving myself for the person I would fall in love with." Jungkook explained. His eyes full of amusement when Taehyung's face turned red. His crazy head of a partner was flustered.