43.

"Go on

"Go on. Cancel the contract after hearing some good for nothing rumors about me. I dare you but don't forget to pay me the sum that was decided as a fine for the breech of the contract before its expiry." Taehyung glared at the group sitting infront of him with challenge on his visage.

"Taehyung-ssi that's something the company will decide. We don't have any say in that matter."

"Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!" Taehyung snickered. "So you better tell your respective companies that I will take the fine money that was supposed to be paid by the one cancelling the contract. If by any chance you still think that I'm bluffing then should I introduce you to my lawyer. He's in the cafeteria on the rooftop. Tell me if you want to meet him. I'll arrange a heartwarming get together right now."

The representatives looked away. They did not have the courage of staring into those stern hetero-coloured eyes. Taehyung's strong and bold demeanour was something that none of them could compete with.

"I'm not a toy that you can throw away whenever you want. When the lousy CEOs of your company decided to hire me they should have known that I don't go down without a fight. You want to cancel our deal. Good. Give me the papers. I'll gladly sign it."

He gestured them to give him the envelope in their hands. Each of them complying one by one. "Good kids." The blonde laughed and signed on every damn paper before pushing them away from himself.

"Here. Your work is done. Now you can go back to your companies and tell them that they'll never get a chance of working with me again. I'm done with all of your bullshit and you better not send me any requests in the future. Also make sure that my back account is filled with the extra millions in three to four days. If not then be ready to witness some legal drama."

His intention was clear and so was his stance. None of the employees could say anything to him as an answer. So with defeated steps and a troubled mind they scurried away from there as quickly as possible.

"You did a fantastic job Tae. They had been getting on my nerves since yesterday." Hoseok patted the blonde mop of hair and sat down beside him tiredly. "By the way, you didn't have to come to work so early. I would have taken care of things for some more days. It's only been a day since that hectic event."

"It's fine hyung." Taehyung sighed. "I don't want sit down and wait for things to happen on their own. Everyone is trying to do something for me. I should also be doing something for myself. I'll not let these people walk all over me just like they did with Eomma. I'll never give them that satisfaction."

"That's my little brother. I'm proud of you. You are literally killing all of Yuna's plans one by one." The red head commented.

"We don't even know if she's the one who leaked this info or not."

"It's her." Hoseok claimed with surety. "I am a hundered percent sure that it's her. Tae I don't know if you are aware but only a few people knew about this issue. Uncle had made sure to keep it as confidential as possible. Other than the two detectives, a legal advisor, me and Uncle there are only two more people who knew about the charges against you. The first one was the doctor who diagnosed you and the other was Yuna. These two are the only ones who could have leaked the reports."