Arc 1 | Spirit World Company (24) |

Tan Gui stood still and did not move forward to greet him as excitedly as Chen Mo thought.

The latter thought he was unhappy because of the transfer, and immediately raised his hands to express surrender: "I swear, I didn't have to make my own decision, I just wanted to give you a surprise."

Chen Mo said pitifully: "The position of personal secretary is too important. I don't have anyone I trust in this company. Besides, the secretary has to get along with me day and night. If I hand it over to someone else, you wouldn't worry."

Tan Gui took a deep breath, walked to Chen Mo, grabbed the cunning rabbit's ears, and lifted the two ears up: "I didn't say your name is Chen Mo, you even lied to me about your name, you can't call me I lied to you and ended up lying to me in the first place, huh?"

"It hurts." The long-legged rabbit looked pitiful with tears in his eyes. "I'm not lying to you. Chen Mo is also my name. It was the name given by my mother! My father's surname is Mo and my mother's surname is Chen. Both names are the same. It's their permutation and combination."

Mo is also a relatively rare surname in this world. People with the surname Mo in the company are all senior executives who are related to the chairman. Of course, there will also be distant relatives who are more closely related, but who makes Mo Chen look like his father.

Chen Mo explained: "There are relatively few people who know this name. If you use my father's surname, you can't pretend to be a junior clerk. And before you joined the company, I have always used this name, right?"

If you use your registered real name, don't want to be a junior clerk. Your details will be exposed soon after joining the company.

Moreover, their situation is different from the kind of millionaires who test love. It is not that Tan Gui is an old employee and he is a new employee. He changed his name and surname to hide his identity. They deliberately planned to test Tan Gui and deceive the poor Tan Gui. Feelings.

"That's true. After all, you don't look like a child from a poor family." Living alone in a single dormitory, wearing expensive and big-name clothes, there is no malicious deception like the rich pretending to be poor.

Tan Gui actually had very little strength, but when he saw Chen Mo's pain, he immediately let go of his hand and rubbed his slightly red ears. When he met the other party's shining eyes, he couldn't help but grabbed Bad Bunny's equally soft face again.

Tan Gui's reason for pinching his face is equally good: "The matter of you not telling me your real name is over. This is because I sent you a message yesterday and you didn't reply to me all day."

Chen Mo had time to issue transfer orders and was in the mood to go to work. How could he not even take the time to reply to his message? This guy clearly did this on purpose.

Chen Mo said in a tone that looked at death: "Then just squeeze it, it doesn't matter if it breaks, as long as you vent your anger."

However, Chen Mo added another sentence at the end: "Don't forget to kiss it after squeezing it, so that the tattered area will be healed by His Highness the Prince's healing kiss."

Talking about what kind of prince your highness is: "Your highness, are you going to act like you're kissing yourself? I'm a gray boy at best."

Chen Mo can really kiss himself. After all, he is also a weirdo in the spiritual world. He can also do the trick of ghosts dismantling his own body. However, the scene of licking his own face is too scary, so he chooses to refuse.

"You are a prince in my heart." Chen Mo saw that he was not really angry, and he pinched Tan Gui's face in the same way, "The hair is as black as ebony wood, the face is as white as snow, and the lips are like blood Red Snow Prince."