Arc 10 | Competition Tower (4) |

The mobs on layer 31-39 appear randomly. There are only three types of monsters in total, all at the same level, but their attributes steadily increase according to the number of layers. This pattern is not much different from the previous mobs. The only difference is that the attack and defense suddenly jump from the initial dozens to the starting point of thousands. They no longer only use physical attacks, but also use magic attacks.

These three monsters are the Undead Knight, the Undead Mage and the Undead Dog.

The undead knight's attack and defense are average but its health is thick. It is the best creature to deal with. If you attack his horse, the knight can kill himself.

The undead dog has high agility and fast dodge. If an attack falls on it, it has a chance to be successfully dodged. The undead mage has high attack and defense and can randomly summon undead knights and undead dogs.

In fact, for the current Tan Gui, the offensive and defensive attributes of the mobs are not high, but the problem is that to beat the undead, you cannot use physical attacks, you can only use magic attacks. Necromancers are flesh and blood, beating can cause death, but after death , its summons still stay in the competitive tower, and it will not be possible to enter the next level until all the summons are cleared.

As for all undead monsters, all physical attacks are ineffective and they are completely immune to damage from the human being Tan Gui. The scroll I purchased earlier came in handy at this time.

The scroll purchased by Tan Guihua with competitive coins is said to deal dozens of damage, but the actual effect is increased according to his attribute value. The fire bomb can only be used as a single attack, while the meteor of fire can be used as a group attack. Looking at four or five people on a floor Undead creatures, Tan Gui used a scroll of group attack skills to send away several undead monsters.

He learned a lesson at this level. When he encounters a necromancer again, he must not wait for the opponent to make the first move. He will knock down the opponent with a giant sword and directly explode the opponent, successfully passing the level. If you encounter undead knights and undead dogs, use a single fire scroll to send them away.

The giant sword is a weapon that Tan Gui bought with spirit stones. It has very high physical damage. With Tan Gui's own attack attributes, it is not a big problem to kill a squishy necromancer in one second.

After climbing four floors in this way, Tan Gui met the undead dog again on the fifth floor. After using up his few fourth magic scroll, Tan Gui chose to rest temporarily.

His inventory itself is not large enough, with less than four offensive scrolls left. Those healing scrolls can only replenish blood and cannot cause any harm to these undead creatures.

Anyone who has played games knows that if there is a draw between the enemy and ourselves within the specified time or round, the winner must be the monster, not the player.

He has not yet exceeded the time limit, but Tan Gui has no doubt that if he fails to kill the mobs within the specified time, even if he does not lose a drop of blood, the system will determine that he has failed to pass the level and teleport him directly.

This time, there are scrolls for sale in the fifth-floor store. They are dark scrolls, which can also cause damage, but undead are also dark creatures, and dark scrolls are likely to be ineffective when used on undead creatures.

But this layer is not used, and it is likely to be used in the future, just like the magic scrolls he bought before, so he still spent the competition coins to buy the scrolls in the store.